Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Cracked's Dethy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Cracked's Dethy   Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:43 pm

The game of playing begins now!

Role PMs have been sent, so the game doesn't officially start until you've responded to them.

It is also Night 0, so cops, send in your investigation requests. Mafia goon, just wait. Your time shall come. Or not, you might suck. Whatever.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Daytime, bitches. Go.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:07 pm

Cop here inno on beese

Since there is a high chance i got insane/naive

Vote: beese
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Cop here inno on myself

Since there is a high chance I got insane/naive

Vote: 1337ness_of_teh_n00b

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm

OKay, I'm going to bed now. Last time we played five player games, they were full of quickwagoning/hammering/lynching, so I'm asking you nicely not to do that. If someone does, the hammerer is probably scum, so everyone investigate them; three guilties confirms their guilt, and two makes their guilt probable.

If I wake up dead tomorrow, I'm gonna cry.

Normally I wouldn't worry so much, but seriously. I stopped trusting you guys to not quicklynch a long time ago.

I trust that both Navarre and Orandulum knows how to analyze the investigation results.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 am

I FOS 1337ness

1. It is impossible to get 3 guilties/innos because of the roles. If this does indeed happen then 1 of the 3 is the mac member. As exPerienced as you are I do not think you would mistake this and is simply misleading the less experienced such as beese

2. Inno on yourself is a bad joke to make and don't make it. If you did invest yourself you are scum because again you are experienced and would not do that.

Orandulum and acrv could you check these and point out mistakes in my logic?

But yeah FOS 1337ness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:55 am

Quote :
1. It is impossible to get 3 guilties/innos because of the roles. If this does indeed happen then 1 of the 3 is the mac member. As exPerienced as you are I do not think you would mistake this and is simply misleading the less experienced such as beese

That's not scummy, that's just forgetting that day 2 will have two people dead. Being my brother, I'm used to him missing obvious points like that all the time.

Quote :
2. Inno on yourself is a bad joke to make and don't make it. If you did invest yourself you are scum because again you are experienced and would not do that.

Dude, investigating yourself is the optimal move night 0. Because then you immediately know that you are either Insane/Paranoid or Sane/Naive. From there it gets trickier, but it's a good start. I too investigated myself with a guilty. So I know that I'm either insane/paranoid. If I receive an innocent on anyone I'll now immediately know that they have to be scum because I have a role PM telling me what I am, but the other person in question doesn't.

Quote :
Cop here inno on beese

Since there is a high chance i got insane/naive

All you know for certain is you're not paranoid. Assuming this, there are four possibilities for your role:
Sane Cop, with inno
Insane Cop, with inno (meaning scum)
Naive Cop, with inno (what else would you get?)
Mafia, lying about the inno so people don't find you suspicious for not having a claim.

So there's only a 50% chance you got insane/naive. And your vote needs to be bolded like this to count

And who FoSes for reasons that they're not certain is scummy? I can't tell if this is mass ignorance or scum on your part... Going to wait for Orandulum and Beese to post their investigations before I move on with this. And also, Beese was able to mod a game without it failing. You weren't. Therefore he has more experience than you, Robert. At least in my opinion he does.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:40 pm

Quote :
1. It is impossible to get 3 guilties/innos because of the roles. If this does indeed happen then 1 of the 3 is the mac member. As exPerienced as you are I do not think you would mistake this and is simply misleading the less experienced such as beese
Inability to count = stoopid. Stoopid =/= scum. Anyway, scum don't make obvious mistakes to mislead town, they make subtle mistakes. For example, if I voted you for your bad read, that would be scummy, as your meta is full of these, but the rest of the town do not know this.

Quote :
2. Inno on yourself is a bad joke to make and don't make it. If you did invest yourself you are scum because again you are experienced and would not do that.
It was actually a very clever joke, but the joke wasn't the inno on self. The joke was the self-vote, and it was designed to highlight how bad your vote was. You proved yourself to be either sane, naive, or paranoid, 1/3 chance for each (assuming you're town). This means 1/3 that you're right, 1/3 that you're wrong, and 1/3 that Beese's alignment has no bearing on your investigation. Assuming you're town, this means (1/3) + (1/4)*(1/3) that he's scum, which is 5/12 that he's scum, and 7/12 that he's town. So, if you're town, it's more likely that Beese is town than not, though it's close enough to a fifty/fifty chance.

This leads me to FoS you, I would expect an experienced townie to do the maths before jumping to conclusions.

In other news:

1337ness -- inno on self
Navare -- inno on Beese
AcRv -- guilty on self
Waiting on two players.

Gut town on AcRv, he didn't push for early mislynch; he's normally very good at picking mislynches, and frankly, me self-voting would've been an easy case for him to pick on if he wanted.

Or maybe I'm on his scumteam.

Oh, wait.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:32 pm

Sorry that was epicmafia ignorance on my part. Okay well we now need orandulum and beese to post then we can random lynch. @mod are we allowed to vote no lynch? If we are @ all players we nl today and for everyone's report tomorrow. With only one dead. Nl again that leaves 3 and from there using reports we can determine who is maf and who isnt
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:15 pm

Quote :
That's not scummy, that's just forgetting that day 2 will have two people dead. Being my brother, I'm used to him missing obvious points like that all the time.

technically even with everyone alive D1 it is still impossible to get 3 guilties.

Regular - Maf
Insane - Inno
Paranoid - Maf
Naive - Inno

those are what would come up when you investigate a Mafia member. as you can see IMPOSSIBLE to get 3 guilties. also 1 person dead if we can NL
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:25 pm

No lynch is fine as far as I'm concerned.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds


Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:51 pm

well I investigated myself and got innocent so that leaves me with sane/naive.

and Navarre: investigating yourself night 0 of a dethy game is the only logical move to make because it immediately narrows down your sanity to 2 options whereas if you investigate other people and get guilty then you still have 3 options as to what your sanity is.

I just got a random thought in my head: what if an insane cop also had an ,unknown to him, reputation as a mafioso, then he investigates himself and gets innocent because of the mafioso reputation, then he investigates someone else and gets guilty, This would confirm for him that he was the sane cop and that the person he investigated was mafia

Just a random and completely impossible, as far as I am aware, scenario that amused me for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:10 pm

Okay, we still need Beese's investigation, but we have cleared one thing up: scum is between me, AcRv, and Orandulum.

Orandulum, what you're talking about is a miller insane cop. Non-self aware millers are bastard to the nth degree, outbastarded only by deathmillers and scum-masons (comparing them to extreme cult/survivor variations becomes a bit 'apples and oranges').

Also, self-investigation isn't necessarily optimal, it comes with one drawback -- it also helps scum find the sane cop easier.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 pm

i really hope i guilty myself tonight cause then that instantly gets beese a mafia read
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:27 pm

Navarre wrote:
Quote :
That's not scummy, that's just forgetting that day 2 will have two people dead. Being my brother, I'm used to him missing obvious points like that all the time.

technically even with everyone alive D1 it is still impossible to get 3 guilties.

Regular - Maf
Insane - Inno
Paranoid - Maf
Naive - Inno

those are what would come up when you investigate a Mafia member. as you can see IMPOSSIBLE to get 3 guilties. also 1 person dead if we can NL

Dude, Day 1 it's just about impossible for all of us to invstigate the same person night 0. Considering this, getting three innos is easy. It just requires a lucky insane cop, and then the sane would have a 3/4 shot of getting inno, guaranteed if he picks himself, and the naive, well that's pretty obvious.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Or maybe I'm on his scumteam.
Shut up dude, you're not meant to out your scum buddy 12 posts in!

1337ness_of... you know, I'm sick of having to write that each time wrote:
Okay, we still need Beese's investigation, but we have cleared one thing up: scum is between me, AcRv, and Orandulum.

How? You got inno on yourself, he got inno on himself, and I got guilty on myself... What is it about those investigations makes one of us scum? If all of us had innos on ourselves, then yes, but only two of us do. And Navarre decided to investigate Beese(?)...

And why would you want a no lynch this early in game? Last time you tried to get a quick no lynch in a five player was when you were PLAYING AS SCUM. And now you're suggesting that each day we don't do anything all day except out our reports. And our scum friend can use the second investigation to get an idea who the naive and paranoid are, and so he'll kill the other two leaving our cops with NO ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS.

I must say that if I didn't know this was your meta I would be voting you right now... although the request of a no lynch is exactly what you did in a scum game, so that's still hitting me wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:52 pm

I investigated 1337ness and he is guilty.

I find the principle of this game confusing, everything I read now is confusing, I should get some sleep soon.
There you go, work out what do.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:05 pm

Also, this is going to be fun.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:29 pm

OMG YOU SELF-GUILTIED ACRV? WHY CAN I NOT READ THIS GAME???

Okay, so, please tell me if I'm wrong:

1337neess -- inno on self
Navarre -- inno on Beese
AcRv -- guilty on self
Orandulum -- inno on self
Beese -- guilty on 1337ness

1337ness -- sane/naive
Navarre -- sane/insane/naive
AcRv -- insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
Beese -- sane/insane/paranoid

Analysis coming later, if this is all correct.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Since i dont trust anyone so 1337ness you forgot the /maf on everyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:54 am

fuck i screwed up report. Beese is guilty.....

again insane/paranoid. so investigating myself tonight. if i get inno we lynch beese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:19 am

Quote :
fuck i screwed up report. Beese is guilty.....
You have no idea how glad I am to see a mistake that's not my fault.

Quote :
again insane/paranoid. so investigating myself tonight. if i get inno we lynch beese.
You just announced very loudly that you want the mafia to kill you. Having said that, now that attention's been drawn to the kill, smart mafia may avoid it. Or not.

Oh wait, you're in the mafia, so you're safe from night kills.

I'm serious by the way, I FoS him so hard.

1337neess -- inno on self
Navarre -- guilty on Beese
AcRv -- guilty on self
Orandulum -- inno on self
Beese -- guilty on 1337ness

1337ness -- sane/naive
Navarre -- sane/insane/paranoid
AcRv -- insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
Beese -- sane/insane/paranoid

@Mod: Am I allowed to link to the MafiaScum wiki in the game thread?

If I'm scum
Navarre -- insane/paranoid
AcRv -- insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
Beese -- sane/insane/paranoid

If Navarre is scum
1337ness -- sane/naive
AcRv -- insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
Beese -- insane/paranoid

If AcRv is scum
1337ness -- sane/naive
Navarre -- insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
Beese -- insane/paranoid

If Orandulum's scum
1337ness -- sane/naive
Navarre -- insane/paranoid
AcRv -- insane/paranoid
Beese -- insane/paranoid
Please note that the above is impossible, and therefore Orandulum cannot be scum.

If Beese is scum
1337ness -- sane/naive
Navarre -- sane/insane/paranoid
Orandulum -- sane/naive
AcRv -- insane/paranoid

Tl;dr: Orandulum is confirmed town.

I suggest we lynch today.

Unvote: myself
Vote: Navarre


If no-one can figure out why before my next post, I'll explain.

I can't believe I'm actually advocating a D1 Navarre lynch though.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre



Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:07 pm

wait. i suggest a no lynch mainly so that me and beese can investigate ourselves and find out our sanity. then with 3cops and 1 maf i believe we can go from there to fine the sane/insane cop and if we cant it should be another NL. we need as much information as possible

Unvote: Beese
Vote: No Lynch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:04 pm

Navarre wrote:
fuck i screwed up report. Beese is guilty.....

again insane/paranoid. so investigating myself tonight. if i get inno we lynch beese.

... You're assuming that we'll all believe you. And also, that screw up is IMPOSSIBLE to make. It really looks to me that you saw what n00b was doing and so you thought that changing your investigtion result would benefit you.

Navarre wrote:
wait. i suggest a no lynch mainly so that me and beese can investigate ourselves and find out our sanity. then with 3cops and 1 maf i believe we can go from there to fine the sane/insane cop and if we cant it should be another NL. we need as much information as possible

Unvote: Beese
Vote: No Lynch
Bold your vote if you want it to count. I already told you this earlier. Yes, I'm not mod, but still, you need to do that! And also, you can find out your sanity without needing a no lynch. Seriously, you're playing exactly how you play as scum. Trying to push a no lynch so you can take out a player who knows the theory so you can convince anyone anything.

I won't vote you yet because we'll probably have a quick hammer/self hammer, and there may be more for us to discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:19 pm

Sound logic 1337ness, but I wont vote till more info arises

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds


Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:45 pm

I'm actually glad that 1337ness is in this game because he sets up information in a easy to read format that everyone can understand, unlike some other people have done in previous games I've been in.

I'm gonna stand with beese on this one and wait until more evidence arrives before I vote. on that note however I believe we have confirmed that Lynching Navarre day 1 is never a bad Idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy   Today at 5:43 am

Back to top Go down
 
Cracked's Dethy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RuneScape on Cracked.com :D
» Steam Gold v2.1 CRACKED May 30, 2012 | PLAY CS:GO
» Delupe Aim VIP Cracked
» Iniuria CSS full 3.0 cracked [UPDATED]
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: