Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:05 am

"Name's Novan, Been everywhere and back. Twice. I come from... A different background so to speak. My family are all apart of (and some of them run) major Pokemon gangs. I found that out the hard way after successfully helping them for longer than I thought possible, and once I did, I ran, to the only place I knew would keep me. Orre.

Novan looked closely at Orange."Hey, haven't I seen you before somewhere. Yeah, Orange. I mean you. Weren't you hired to get into some place, somewhere in Sinnoh?"

"Anyway, I hope this isn't going to take any longer. I really wanna to get back at my old man for what he made me do."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 12:08 am

Oh, an introduction" Crimson smirked behind his mask"if there is one thing I'm good at, it's introductions"

"Going by the last 2 Introductions, I'm gonna have to show the rest how this is supposed to be done" he announced as he stepped forward. Crimson tapped the side of his mask twice and pointed to the light above him, with that his Porygon Z emerged from the circuits in his mask and assimilated itself into the house's power grid. tapping a few button his staff made Metagross' ball appear at the bottom and released him right underneath the Masked Inventor. now that he was standing on top of his Metagross, Porygon Z dimmed all the lights in the room bar the one above himself. "Who am I you ask? I am known by the name of Crimson to my friends, I am an inventor, I like inventing things and being dramatic". with that all the lights save the one above Crimson went out completely "I am the creator of the Super Ball, the Great Ball, The Ultra Ball and yes Even the Legendary MASTER BALL" he exclaimed as Magneton sent a thunderbolt just behind him.

"I was once just an Inventor working for Devon Corp, but one day my good friend Norman showed me the true Passion and Glory behind being a Pokemon Trainer, but I was unable to defeat Norman in a Pokemon Battle. so I went home and decided that if I could not beat him as Crimson, the Inventor, then I would Defeat him as someone else, someone powerful. and so I created this Mask, this Staff and this Outfit." at this point Metagross started levitating him into the air "With these new Items plus my few Loyal Pokemon I set out on my Pokemon Journey as "The Masked Master". A powerful Pokemon Trainer that took Hoenn by storm, Beating the Gym leaders one by one until I finally came up against Norman and defeated him. with that Personal victory in my pocket I faced agaisnt the Elite Four and the Champion and came out Victorious! "

the Lights then went back to normal and the Inventor hopped off Metagross before calling him back into his Pokeball since then I have just traveled the word and battled trainers whilst inventing new things. So who wants to go next he offered to the rest of the gathered Trainers.

((note that the version of events he told may not be 100% accurate, but Crimson is not going to let a little thing like truth stand in the way of Showbiz.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

Atlas stepped out of the shadows he was using to mask himself and became fully visible, which was no small feat for him, as it worked directly against his paranoia. "Atlas. Champion of four regions. Once one of the highest ranking members of Plasma. I did not know at the time his true motives, so I helped Ghetsis escape. I am here to bring him to justice." There. That should stop everyone asking the obvious question. He could have changed his appearance after he left Plasma, of course. No one would ever recognise him as a member of the Triad again. Of course, that would mean that N also wouldn't recognize him...

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:17 pm

Orange looked a Novan for a second. "In Sinnoh, you say? Unlikely, I do not believe I've ever been there... however, I am missing a little more of my memory than I would like. I believe I spent most of that time unconscious though."

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:47 pm

Samuel Wyre, pokemon ranger. Unlike most pokemon rangers i am one that focuses on bringing down criminals and i have been told i am a bit on the violent side. Sharp as a Staraptor i am. Bringing down team shadow will boost my rep among the other rangers and guarantee promotion to top ranger of sinnoh. Thinking sam turned to professor sycamore. Professor, introducing us might give some information but i feel perhaps we should battle? it would determine our skill levels and give us more info so that if we were to do a double battle or even triple battle we would be prepared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:37 pm

Replying back to Orange "Yeah, you had that vacant look upon you, like you knew what you where doing, but had no idea on what was going on."
Novan, then turning to Sam "That's the first good idea you've had all day. However, I think we'd better get going. The more time we stay here, dawdling, the less time we have to take down Team Shadow. So, if everyone here is done with their introductions, I think we'd better get going."

Novan turned to Atticus and asked "So. Atti. Is it alright if I call you Atti? Where do we need to go first and how do you recommend we get there. Flying is out of the question, they'd have patrols. Same with surfing. If it's as you say and all of the syndicates have teamed up, they'd have people all over the place. Starting with Team Aqua watching the main sea routes."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 pm

It takes a lot to make Atlas lose his cool. This was that amount. He turned to Samuel, his voice elevated. "Ranger. You sicken me. You treat your Pokémon as a means by which to threaten other trainers. Your motives are entirely self centred. You also seem to have a major preoccupation with battling your team mates when we have much, much more important things to do. I'll work with you because someone must think you're a competent trainer, but I suggest you keep quiet and try not to antagonise anyone else, lest you find one day that your Pokéballs are missing and your Pokémon have been released into their natural habitats. You may claim to be on the side of good, but you are still one of the most repulsive trainers I have ever met, and I was once on speaking terms with Silver." His rant done, Atlas faded back into the shadows of the room. "Uh... I must apologise for my friend here. He tends to lack a certain social decorum that others take for granted. No offence, Atlas." Atlas' expression did not change. Atticus was one of the few he'd let get away with that. Next, Atticus replied to Novan, but he addressed the entire group as he did so. "You can call me Atti if you like. Anyway, onto the mission. Satellite imaging has revealed that Team Shadow activity is at it's peak in tows where they are building their towers. These towns are Rustburo, Fallarbor, Fortree, Lilycove, Sootopolis and Slateport. There is also one on one of the small islands West of Pacifidlog. There's also a bigger tower on the Route East of Mauville. Old Mauville seems to have been reactivated, as a new power plant has been built on top of it, with cables running to the towers. My plan is to surf, avoiding the major currents, straight to Mount Pyre. I hope none of you are afraid of ghosts, as Pyre is going to be our main Headquarters while we're on the mainland. Our primary purpose is to investigate Shadow's motives, as well as the purpose of these towers. The big tower is a major hub of activity, so we'll avoid that for now. I plan on splitting us into two teams, see. One team will attempt to get to Fortree and examine the tower there. The other will attempt to sabotage the New Mauville power station. We can work out team assignments when we get to Mt. Pyre. Are you all clear on that? Any questions that need to be answered immediately?"

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 am

Crimson spoke up"I just need to know if the Mt Pyre base has a lab or if I will need to pick up my equipment before we leave?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 am

well it looks like the people here have no hope in beating team shadow so im leaving. goodbye
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:52 pm

"Someone's on their period." Novan immaturely remarked.
"So, Atti. I think we should get going, who knows. Orange might go crazy and kill us all.
Seriously though, what was with that guy. I felt sorry for that poor Salamence, she looked like she was in a lot of pain and it was plainly obvious that she hated being brought out to threaten people."

With that, Novan opened the door "After you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:59 pm

"I only kill my enemies, Novan, and you should not flatter yourself with that title." Orange was secretly amused though, and almost looked forward to the coming days. Also, Shedinja absolutely loved hanging out with Ghost-types. Who knows, maybe time to turn over a new Nuzleaf... no, that would be unacceptable. Time to contemplate turning over a new Nuzleaf though. Or at least think about picking it up. On a subconscious level. Or something. Orange walked out with Crimson, simply because the theatrics amused him far more than anyone else in the... strange party.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Atticus was surprised at the Ranger's sudden departure, but if he was going to throw tantrums like that, maybe he was better off not being in the team. "I'm sad to hear that, Samuel. But if it's your wish to leave... well no one is going to force you to stay." He went to leave, but as he did so he answered Crimson's question. "The HQ was set up by Wattson, Winona and Steven before they left the mainland. Knowing Steven, I'm sure there will be at least a small laboratory." He eft through the door and joined Orange and Crimson. It seemed a good idea to try and learn more about the team, especially these two.

Atlas watched everyone leave before phasing out with his Absol and leaving through the window. He didn't trust doors much. He realised that, as much as he hated it, he might actually have to work in a team. Ati was already next to the thief and the masked one. The theif he didn't mind yet. Even if his path in life is not a moral one, he still seemes to treat his Pokémon right. The masked one, however... Crimson. Using his Pokémon as tools with which to show off. He made up his mind, and phased back into view next to Novan. "Trainer."

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Novan closed the door behind him and caught up with the other Trainers.
"So, Atlas. You've been pretty quiet aside from that outburst on Samuel. What's your opinion on this whole Team Shadow scenario? Also, does it seem like there's more to it? I feel as if there's something we're missing but I can't seem to put my finger on it. Probably just me being me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:03 pm

Atlas thought for a second before answering. "Hmm. What surprises me the most is the organisation. Most villainous teams... they're poorly organised... they're easily defeated. Next is the scope... so many members. Double the combined forces of Plasma, Rocket, Aqua, Magma and Galactic... even when they we at their prime. I suspect they've found members from other sources. Dim Sun, maybe. Perhaps a few ex-Snagem." Atlas remained silent for a few seconds, and absent mindedly fiddled with his Wonder Launcher, before returning to the conversation. "Other questions too. Who's leading them? Where's their funding coming from? How'd they build those towers? And why?" Atlas' step faltered for a second. He'd just realised how much he's said in such a short amount of time. Normally he wouldn't talk that much in a month. Though normally, he didn't have to.

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:14 am

once out side of the house Crimson gathered all his pokemon in front of him "Alright guys, great performances all round so far.""Pert Swampert" he was interrupted "of course I haven't forgotten you Kippy" a smile suddenly lit up his face "in fact, we are going to be going on a sea voyage later today so it will be the perfect time to try out "Operation: A Rollicking Band of Pirates We"

The Inventive Pokemon Trainer then hopped upon Metagross' head and extended an arm to help Gardevoir up. Once his Leading Lady was up next to him Crimson turned to the Pokemon Thief and the Professor "Do either of you guys want a lift to the docks?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:22 pm

Atticus looked at the Metagross. It was carrying it's owner with little effort, but all the same, Atticus though it best to deny. "Ah, no, thank you. I can just as easily walk, if it's all the same."

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:04 pm

((Not a Pokémon theif *sadface*))

"Nah, I gotta go. I'll meet you all at the dock place, first I wanna scout the town a little. Out of interest, at the docks, are they currently loading any... hard to find... goods?" He couldn't help himself. Fuck, it was fun. Very fun. Anyway, he may need them later on. At least, that's how he rationalized it.

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 pm

"well okay then" Crimson replied slightly put out that he wouldn't be able to see his companions reactions to traveling like he was planning to, but at least they would get a decent show. he withdrew Swampert and Staraptor to their poke-balls as Magneton floated above his head parallel to Metagross' body. Then Magneton began to spin slowly whilst emitting bolts of electricity that arced between it and the metal body of Metagross. the spinning soon sped up and the Arcs became more frequent until it was almost as if they were surrounded by a ball of of electricity.

Then with a sudden flash of light they disappeared, only to reappear moments later inside the makeshift Devon Corp headquarters set up in Mossdeep after the takeover in Rustboro. he quickly got to work as there was only about an hour at most before he was next due to make an appearance.

((I've decided that from now on, I will probably refrain from explaining exactly how my stunts are done, as that would take a lot of extra time and make my posts considerably duller. However if you ask me I will happily provide an explanation, either IC or OOC (depending on through what medium you ask) I will not put a stunt in here that I can not adequately explain.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Orange turned to Atticus "You know, you can object to his ethics all you want, but... you gotta admit, he knows how to look cool." He felt one of his Pokéballs shaking, and let the Pokémon out. "Yes, Porygon2?... no wait, you're Ditto." The Pokémon made some sounds that didn't sound a bit like a Porygon2. "You overheard someone talking about a shipment of rare candies?" Bye Atticus, meet you in a sec. Gliscor took a liking to those things back when he was in the lab.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:00 pm

Atticus sighed. "Well if you feel you must... Just try and get caught, okay? We've already lost one member of out team, I don't want to lose another. Meet us by the docks in... let's say half an hour. The longer we wait, the closer Team Shadow get to completing whatever goals they might have." Atticus started to walk toward where Atlas and Novan were walking, before stopping and calling back to Orange. "Oh, and remember there's 5 Gym Leaders, 4 Elite Four members, a Champion and Steven on this Island. So probably a little more security than you're used to." He caught up to where Atlas and Novan were walking. "I'd say we have about 40 minutes before the other two join us at the docks. What're you two talking about?" "Oh, I was just pondering where Shadow is getting it's members. Hmm... 40 minutes you say? Seeing as we actually have the time, how about a friendly battle, Novan? Then I can really see how much your Pokémon like you."

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:44 pm

"A battle huh? Um, sure. It'll be nice to know how the guys I'm going to work with battle.
So, single or double battle? I'll let you chose those kinds of rules, I don't mind that much."

Novan walked a few meters away from Atlas.
"Well, when you're ready."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:07 pm

Atlas took up a position opposite Novan. Though they hadn't even started, a small crowd was starting to form. After all, Pokémon battles were free entertainment. "Let's keep this quick, shall we? Let's say... standard League rules... Single battle... 3 a side. I assume that's fine with you." Atlas selected three of his six Pokéballs and placed them on his belt. The rest he returned to his pocket. His Absol stayed by his side, but that was no guarantee that one of those balls wasn't hers. "Alright... Let's go." With a single deft movement, Atlas grabbed a ball from his belt with his right hand, swept it across to activate the Wonder Launcher on his left wrist, then threw the ball. Out came his Bisharp, poised for battle.

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:12 pm

Novan picked 3 Pokémon, and put the rest near where he stood.
Novan held the Pokéball furthest from Atlas, picked it up and threw it.
a blue Gallade came out, with a mean look in its eye. (I changed Typhlosion to Gallade, It seemed better for how my character is/battles, also Gallade and Gardavoir "Emile" and "Emily" are brother and sister, for a bit of tag-team backstory)
"Alright Atlas, lets get this battle going then.
Emile, Lets go for some Close Combat to start off with"

GALL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Ugh, a Fighting type. Atlas thought, and was suddenly very grateful towards whoever invented the Focus Sash, as the Bisharp was bombarded by a series of powerful direct blows. The Bisharp was weakened, but not enough to give up just get. "Shadow Claw, Bisharp, then retreat." The Bisharp raised it's arms, before sending out twin waves of Ghost energy at the Gallade. It then jumped backwards, ready to take on whatever happened next.

Mizicho

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:39 pm

The Gallade seemed to had been hit pretty bad by the waves. Still, it showed no sign of being weakened severely by them.
"Emile, ExtremeSpeed!"
As soon as Novan finished saying that, the Gallade seemed to have vanished, for a split second. Suddenly it returned to his side. When the dust had cleared, the Bisharp was on the ground.
"Good job Emile. Atlas, this is the first challenging battle I've had in a while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC   

Back to top Go down

Pokémon: Shadows over Hoenn IC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next