Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Game the First - Main Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:36 pm

Well, I'm not currently in a 'read thirty page mafia game' mood (I do have those moods, but only when I'm particularly awake), so just reading those posts you linked me to, I wouldn't call the post I picked on particularly scummy. Back to null.

Hey, Mizicho, you're working on a super-fantastic game-changing case, right?

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
clawstrider



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:42 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Two-man scumteam, one of them is already dead. Unless the mod lied.

However, I'm glad to see a post from you.

Mizicho, how about you post a case. I'm curious.

Won't post again until 11:30; that's my lunch break.

Right, when I joined the game, I skim-read the page, but I must have missed the actual mafia kill. All my suspicion is removed.

My question, is that if we know who the last scum is, why are we no-lynching, unless Mizicho is fake-claiming. If he was fake-claiming... Why?

As regards to the 1/2 a game of mafia experience, I think I can say I was one of the better players (I was a VT, and the level wasn't particularly high), although it took me a while to get used to it. I was then killed half way through.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:44 am

clawstrider wrote:
1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Two-man scumteam, one of them is already dead. Unless the mod lied.

However, I'm glad to see a post from you.

Mizicho, how about you post a case. I'm curious.

Won't post again until 11:30; that's my lunch break.

Right, when I joined the game, I skim-read the page, but I must have missed the actual mafia kill. All my suspicion is removed.

My question, is that if we know who the last scum is, why are we no-lynching, unless Mizicho is fake-claiming. If he was fake-claiming... Why?

As regards to the 1/2 a game of mafia experience, I think I can say I was one of the better players (I was a VT, and the level wasn't particularly high), although it took me a while to get used to it. I was then killed half way through.
Be careful on what you say, Vorsprung is still playing my game and is in this game too. :P

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:42 pm

Vote Count 3.2 (Unchanged)
(1) Mizicho - clawstrider (L-2)
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(1) No Lynch Beese

Not Voting:
Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho

5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clawstrider



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:12 pm

[quote="Beese"]
clawstrider wrote:
1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Two-man scumteam, one of them is already dead. Unless the mod lied.

However, I'm glad to see a post from you.

Mizicho, how about you post a case. I'm curious.

Won't post again until 11:30; that's my lunch break.

Right, when I joined the game, I skim-read the page, but I must have missed the actual mafia kill. All my suspicion is removed.

My question, is that if we know who the last scum is, why are we no-lynching, unless Mizicho is fake-claiming. If he was fake-claiming... Why?

As regards to the 1/2 a game of mafia experience, I think I can say I was one of the better players (I was a VT, and the level wasn't particularly high), although it took me a while to get used to it. I was then killed half way through.
Be careful on what you say, Vorsprung is still playing my game and is in this game too. :P[/quote

Of course :P I just couldn't remember him as being very active (Apart from blackmailing you with a gimp suit or something).

Also UNVOTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung



Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:40 pm

clawstrider wrote:


Of course :P I just couldn't remember him as being very active (Apart from blackmailing you with a gimp suit or something).

Also UNVOTE
I was reasonably active... I haven't been as active because, quite frankly, the game was getting boring. (Too cluttered.)

And yes, children, I do blackmail people with gimp suits.

But back to the game.
But yeah - let's get some convincing evidence here.
Why does no-one even bother to defend themselves in this game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:38 pm

I don't know, must be some kind of freeky-deeky force at work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung



Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 am

Mizicho wrote:
I don't know, must be some kind of freeky-deeky force at work.
I would have it out to magnets, but... Eh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 am

Quote :
Why does no-one even bother to defend themselves in this game?
Quote :
I don't know, must be some kind of freeky-deeky force at work.
Grats Mizicho, grats. Content Mizicho, content next post or I screw the no-lynch.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:10 am

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Quote :
Why does no-one even bother to defend themselves in this game?
Quote :
I don't know, must be some kind of freeky-deeky force at work.
Grats Mizicho, grats. Content Mizicho, content next post or I screw the no-lynch.
I think he's just given up playing mafia now, I dunno.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung



Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:16 am

But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:24 am

Vorsprung wrote:
But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Because we're all gentlemen here... mostly.

We'll run another game soon, you can join that one too if you want!

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung



Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:50 am

Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Because we're all gentlemen here... mostly.

We'll run another game soon, you can join that one too if you want!
What, here or T9K?

Because I'm running the next one on T9K.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:00 am

Vorsprung wrote:
Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Because we're all gentlemen here... mostly.

We'll run another game soon, you can join that one too if you want!
What, here or T9K?

Because I'm running the next one on T9K.
Here, 'corse.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung



Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:15 am

Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Because we're all gentlemen here... mostly.

We'll run another game soon, you can join that one too if you want!
What, here or T9K?

Because I'm running the next one on T9K.
Here, 'corse.
Smiley happy willykins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 am

Also 1337ness... I don't think you'll get your response. I think Mizicho has just given up.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
clawstrider



Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

Vorsprung wrote:
Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
Beese wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
But this game's the sex! Not like that clusterfuck on T9K (no 'fense).
Because we're all gentlemen here... mostly.

We'll run another game soon, you can join that one too if you want!
What, here or T9K?

Because I'm running the next one on T9K.
Here, 'corse.
Smiley happy willykins.

Don't want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:52 pm

Btw, if you're planning on running a game, try to keep it to six or seven players. We clearly don't have enough for nine.

I'm still waiting for his next post, I'm hoping he'll come around. There's no way someone that stubbornly silent could be scum, right?

Well, wrong, but oh well, here's hoping.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:49 pm

Beese wrote:
clawstrider wrote:
1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Two-man scumteam, one of them is already dead. Unless the mod lied.

However, I'm glad to see a post from you.

Mizicho, how about you post a case. I'm curious.

Won't post again until 11:30; that's my lunch break.

Right, when I joined the game, I skim-read the page, but I must have missed the actual mafia kill. All my suspicion is removed.

My question, is that if we know who the last scum is, why are we no-lynching, unless Mizicho is fake-claiming. If he was fake-claiming... Why?

As regards to the 1/2 a game of mafia experience, I think I can say I was one of the better players (I was a VT, and the level wasn't particularly high), although it took me a while to get used to it. I was then killed half way through.
Be careful on what you say, Vorsprung is still playing my game and is in this game too. :P[/quote

Of course :P I just couldn't remember him as being very active (Apart from blackmailing you with a gimp suit or something).

Also UNVOTE

(I bolded what I want to reply to, just 'cuz)

The reason anyone would claim scum (in this format) is because.
A. They couldn't be stuffed playing anymore.
/b/. They're town and they want a no-lynch.
4chan. They're just screwing with you and they don't really bother posting or don't like posting filler.
D. They're really scum and they're.... Wait, no one's that stupid to admit to being scum when they're the only one left, or even admitting they're scum when they're scum..... 'cept maybe Navarre.

The reason I admitted to being scum is both A and /b/. After last night, I think a no-lynch is a fairly good idea. I'm kind of suss about Clawstrider, though I don't have anything decent to back up that argument.

We can wake up tomorrow to see who is right... and who is dead. Also if I'm still alive, who is bored.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 am

Vote Count 3.3
(1) Mizicho -
(0) 1337ness_of_teh_n00b -
(0) Beese -
(0) clawstrider -
(0) Vorsprung -

(1) No Lynch Beese

Not Voting:
Vorsprung, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, Mizicho, clawstrider

5 alive it takes 3 to lynch!

Deadline

If we had access to replacements, Mizicho would be pulled for playing against his win condition. As town you have no reason to do this, as scum you have no reason to do this. If you don't start taking this seriously I will modkill you and not allow you to play in future games. If you can find a replacement, then let them come in, I'll look for one too, but in the mean time, at least pretend to take this seriously.


Last edited by AcRv on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:14 am

@mod: normally I'd be happy for Mizicho to be replaced, but the whole 'claiming scum' thing has been blown way out of proportion. It was very clearly (IMO) a sarcastic reply. The only thing he's actually done is annoyingly avoid replying to accusations, which has both scum and [misguided] town motivations.

I actually had to scroll back to find where he'd claimed scum, it just didn't register as a claim to me.

Now Mizicho, I'm finished defending you, post a freakin' case on someone NEXT POST, or I vote you. It's in your best interests whether you're town or scum.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 am

He said that he had given up. That's reason enough to kick a player
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:17 am

Mizicho wrote:
A. They couldn't be stuffed playing anymore.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:31 am

I don't think that's reason to kick unless tehy request replacement, but whatever, you're the mod.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Today at 5:42 am

Back to top Go down
 
Game the First - Main Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» READ + WRITE in Chinese in-game - updated 2008 Nov 2d
» Game crashing on join/create - played for hours before going to Act 5...
» 2D Game Top Down Fishing Game
» ultimate flaming/duping fight game starring Siddharth main leads @stoya, Wotan
» Games torch disappeared?

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: