Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Game the First - Main Game

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Zeraph

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 pm

Thank you :)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:02 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Your answer pleases me.

I was actually hoping scum would deliberately ruin the bluff and then give themselves away in attempting to explain their actions.

You honestly seem like a townie.

Of course, pre-game seems a little early to call people town. Whenever I get reads this early on, I end up 180ing on them. Still, you're town for now.
Beese wrote:
Just because... Unvote: Beese

Vote: No Lynch
Initiate manouvre one-eight-zero.

In other news
Zeraph wrote:
AcRv wrote:

Also, I noticed something in earlier posts.
Zeraph: Votes are to appear as "VOTE: Player name" or "Vote: Player name". This is done so that if someone gets lynched nobody can protest saying that they didn't really mean their vote. But I counted it because it's early game and is nowhere near a lynch. And votes are supposed to be changed with an "UNVOTE: Player name" or "Unvote: Player name". But I think that your unvote was pretty clear, but for future reference do it that way.

Ok got it, again thanks for the help.
Also, I may have slightly exposed a loophole in the QT so that was my fault, I'm sorry, I didn't quite understand the rules about that, but I've repented and will publicly apologise.

Sorreh.

Mod if you feel need to modkill I'll understand but I didn't mean it.
Unvote
Vote: Zeraph


Read. Read really closely. READ IT REALLY CLOSELY. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT VOTE HIM IS EFFECTIVELY CLAIMING SCUM.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Deleted this post cause logic was invalid. Im sleepy so i was thinking ratio of 2:1 counts as maf win my mistake


Last edited by Navarre on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:09 pm

1337ness wrote:
Read. Read really closely. READ IT REALLY CLOSELY. ANYONE WHO DOES NOT VOTE HIM IS EFFECTIVELY CLAIMING SCUM.

Uh... Could you maybe explain your logic?

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Woah, why is this up for debate? We're lynching Zeraph. Read the post.

Orandulum's not bad, he's just easily swayed. As I said, liabilty in LyLo, but perfectly good the rest of the time.

two maf/five town isn't LyLo. Not even MyLo
neither is two/six

No lynching is a bad idea, but only because of the strange statistics involved with even number of players alive vs. odd number of players alive. Don't really wanna discuss those statistics now because we're lynching Zeraph.

@Atlas: read the bit about QT.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:13 pm

Also Atlas, can you fb prod Jezza for us? Cos you love us all so much?

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:14 pm

Geez guys, I'm only no lynching for now because ah know it wont pass, ah plan to change that vote after I've re-read the posts. Better to have a No Lynch as my vote than Myself, dig?

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Read the above post but again in all seriousness no lynching is generally a bad idea D1


Last edited by Navarre on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Right, see, acronyms. I don't know them all. Nor do most of the noobs, I'd assume. So uh... when your argument relies on one, you may want to explain it.

I did, however, go back to the rules, so yeah, I get what you mean. I do, however, believe in giving people a chance to explain themselves. So, Zeraph, start explaining.

Spoiler:
 

Jezza's not online, I'll prod him when he is.

Navarre, that posts makes you look drunk.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Sorry *hic*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:21 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Right, see, acronyms. I don't know them all. Nor do most of the noobs, I'd assume. So uh... when your argument relies on one, you may want to explain it.

I did, however, go back to the rules, so yeah, I get what you mean. I do, however, believe in giving people a chance to explain themselves. So, Zeraph, start explaining.

Spoiler:
 

Jezza's not online, I'll prod him when he is.

Navarre, that posts makes you look drunk.

Was he telling me what he already said or was it a cock up in a quote?

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:32 pm

Disregard all post that i make concerning logic until the next day please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Navarre wrote:
Disregard all post that i make concerning logic until the next day please
Waaaay ahead of you.

Anywho, I'm waiting till 1337 comes back to explain his fancy talk, then I'll decide on what to do.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Sorry, Mum wanted the computer.

Navarre, while incorrectly voting isn't modkillable, I suspect that EDITING YOUR POSTS IS.

Beese, it's simple. The guy I'm voting (who's name I keep forgetting), admitted to using QT. Guess which roles normally get QT (a form of private chat).

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Also, Navarre is scummy for asking whether mafia get daychat (the only reaons anyone would ask that is so as to imply that they're not in the mafia).

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:49 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Sorry, Mum wanted the computer.

Navarre, while incorrectly voting isn't modkillable, I suspect that EDITING YOUR POSTS IS.

Beese, it's simple. The guy I'm voting (who's name I keep forgetting), admitted to using QT. Guess which roles normally get QT (a form of private chat).
I can see where you're coming from. Just to clear a bit confusion, what does QT actually stand for?

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:51 pm

QuickTopic.

Check the rules. It explicity states in the rules that scum get QT. Check the possible roles, and tell me if any of them would ever need QT in a million years.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:55 pm

That... Sounds very logical.

Vote: Zeraph

You have my vote.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm

Actually, Navarre sent me a message on facebook asking what 'QT' means, soooo I think he's town.

I also think there might be a rule against discussing the game outside of this thread or the mafia's QT, in which case he broke that, but I don't wanna check right now.

For the record, I just told him to check the rules.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Horray for followoing logic and asking in the thread!

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Navarre knows what QT means, he played enough MafiaScum to know that.

I plan on lynching Navarre tomorrow.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:10 pm

*If Navarre isn't modkilled, I plan on lynching him tomorrow.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:12 pm

So Navarre's broken two of those... rule... things. Maybe three. You may not have to have to do anything.

I also want to test something, and to do so I need to edit this post. I'll give people time to see it first.

This line will be edited.




_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:16 pm

... I really wouldn't recommend doing that...

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:18 pm

Actually, indulge me in the mafia discussion forum in a second, if you will.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Game the First - Main Game   

Back to top Go down
 
Game the First - Main Game
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next
 Similar topics
-
» READ + WRITE in Chinese in-game - updated 2008 Nov 2d
» Game crashing on join/create - played for hours before going to Act 5...
» 2D Game Top Down Fishing Game
» ultimate flaming/duping fight game starring Siddharth main leads @stoya, Wotan
» AT Game Creator VS BTBATB Game Creator VS B10 Game Creator VS SWTCW Game Creator

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: