Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Cracked's Dethy, Too

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:08 pm

I'm loving how Mizicho changes his investigation after we would've otherwise had two clears.

Suspicious much?

I'd vote, but knowing Navarre and Orandulum, Mizicho'd be hammered two posts afterwards.

So, I'll check Orandulum's analysis, but I suspect it to be right.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:09 pm

Also at 1337ness i did not mess up i was just using the odds of getting scum D1.

Navarre - scum on 1337ness

3/4 chance that i was going to get an innocent towny, 1/4 chance i get actual scum

This is the reason why i said slim chance of being sane cop and now that everyone has outted their reports. It is impossible for me to be sane.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Navarre, read the thread.

Mizicho changes his investigation, old analysis is obsolete.

Also, investigating clears is great, it gives you more clues as to your sanity.

Navarre, you're making less sense than usual.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Navarre wrote:
The last two posts were extremely scummy for these reasons
Why the fuck would you not investigate? And secondly why the fuck would you investigate a clear? Also thirdly orandulum why did you have to post that again? We all saw it the first time. I believe i have reason to actually put up a vote D1 but i will abstain from voting until i receive sufficient evidence against either beese or mizicho.

It's called humour, look it up some time.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

Oh i did not see mizichos change sorry --" but my first point still stands. Why would you no invest? And yes investigating a clear could prove beneficial but it could also be a waste of an investigation
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

-_- humor doesnt translate well on the internet beese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

You're right Orandulum, Navarre's clear.

How's it feel to be back with the non-clears, Orandulum?

Mizicho's looking scummier by the second, "this is my first time playing Dethy" serves no purpose other than to justify anti-town play.

Navarre, unless you know your alignment, investigating a clear is never a waste of an investigation. You merely trade long-term information gain for short-term, and in a game where your life-expectancy is pretty short, that's a pretty good deal.

Yes, no-investigate is bad, but I think he was joking.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:18 pm

Humour translates fine, your dictionary's just out-of-date.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

Yeah mizicho i dont adviae stating your noobishness. It gives scum a good distraction as they will try to make you look like the mafia.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:39 pm

1337ness. Tonight scum will do something smart and kill me. If everyone gets the same investigation. Nothing will be gained and a clear will be lost.

Blegh actually There is only one way this can turn out well. Mizicho gets a inno on me or one of the innos guilty me then we get somewhere but again this is risky as it puts everything on insane investigating real mafia N1 or mizicho gets an inno on me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:42 pm

My list on who's scum and who's not, just from reading this.

Orandulum-Mizicho Tied for top of the scum!
Navarre - Prolly not scum
1337ness - Fairly Town
Myself. - Sexually Town

Just, FYI.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

well being back in the non-clears feels kind of annoying as with 2 clears we would be able to catch scum a lot easier, of course it is also slightly relieving as I'm no longer in the firing line of the scum, of course this could also be some sort of convoluted Batman Gambit to get me to LyLo and use me against town but that's probably just my paranoia kicking in.

also Navarre, it doesn't matter if you die tonight, if we all investigate you and know that you are innocent, then it will tell everyone a lot about their sanity, confirming it for some. and with confirmed sanities then hunting scum would be so much easier.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:43 pm

Also if insane got innoed real maf N1 and guiltied me N2 then maf might counter claim with inno on someone else and guilty on me. And that will complicate things as you have to decide on who to lynch and if you lynch wrong them scum wins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

Orandulum if you read both my recent posts. The best scenario is mizicho innoing me. And the worse is that you all get the same reports which brings you to 0 clears and no clues about your sanity. And even if you, beese or 1337ness did get guilty on me then mafia will just counter claim.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Right now all im saying is that we should use today to scumhunt and look for a better solution then to investigate a clear as i have told you all that investigating me has high risk but high payout
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Navarre wrote:
1337ness. Tonight scum will do something smart and kill me. If everyone gets the same investigation. Nothing will be gained and a clear will be lost.

Blegh actually There is only one way this can turn out well. Mizicho gets a inno on me or one of the innos guilty me then we get somewhere but again this is risky as it puts everything on insane investigating real mafia N1 or mizicho gets an inno on me

You actually make a good point there Navarre.
However, how about we discuss today's lynch?

Vote: No Lynch
Just because I think that we'd be better off discussing out findings tomorrow while finding out more about out alignment.

Who I think is what so far:

Beese: 25% Scum, 75% sex.
Navarre: Not sure yet, half scum and half town.
Orandulum: Leaning scum but I'm still not sure.
1337ness: Same as Navarre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:57 pm

Why does everyone still think im scum? I have been proven to be a clear yet i still see
Navarre - probs not sum
Navarre - half town half scum

Also mizicho unvote now. We need to discuss today where we are sure to have a 100% clear and let the clear(me) offer opinions. Again i state that investigating me COULD be a waste of time and im not here to take chances
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 pm

At the moment heres how i feel if i wanted to make a vote mizicho>beese>1337nees>orandulum. Based on the fact that mizicho is trying to break my record for most scummiest player and that 1337ness is a mafia genius in this forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Okay guys, Navarre just requested a vote count. Out of thread. Whislt I'm tired. And right after pointing out non-existent flaws in my GMing. And despite the fact a vote count would take me a while to write up and there's be literally one vote and it was like, 20 minutes ago. It's like.... it's like he wants me to hate him.

Voting for:
1337ness - No one
Beese - No one
Mizicho - No one
Orandulum - No one
Navarre - Cracked Atlas

No Lynch - Mizicho

Not voting - Everyone else.

I'm sure if Navarre got what he wanted it'd be prettier and have a deadline and come with free pudding and a blowjob, but none of that's gonna happen.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 pm

hmmm okay I retract my previous statement, Navarre actually makes a slight amount of sense in his argument. I really need to start thinking all this through properly.

ok, I just went and thought it through it fully. investigating Navarre really won't give us that much. I kept getting back to "if they got this result then they would be sane. or scum, but if they got this result they would be sane/naive. or they could just be scum." it would really get to what result they got from the Investigation and even then, the differing results just get really really convoluted and when you throw in the fact that one of the people is lying then it gets just ridiculous.

of course if someone else is able to find a way of more easily examining the potential results, then I urge you to do so because it would really help town.

huh, I just realised something, despite investigating Navarre causing some headaches and whatnot, investigating other people will more then likely prove more hectic as there would be no Control(Navarre).

I'm really divided internally on this issue, but once again, if someone could possibly look at things and clear them up it would be awesome.

well as of this last line I'm going Pro-Navarre investigation as that seems like the, current, best suggestion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm

that was just me kinda rambling, but I'm hoping someone can find something useful in there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:12 am

Orandulum wrote:
hmmm okay I retract my previous statement, Navarre actually makes a slight amount of sense in his argument. I really need to start thinking all this through properly.

ok, I just went and thought it through it fully. investigating Navarre really won't give us that much. I kept getting back to "if they got this result then they would be sane. or scum, but if they got this result they would be sane/naive. or they could just be scum." it would really get to what result they got from the Investigation and even then, the differing results just get really really convoluted and when you throw in the fact that one of the people is lying then it gets just ridiculous.

of course if someone else is able to find a way of more easily examining the potential results, then I urge you to do so because it would really help town.

huh, I just realised something, despite investigating Navarre causing some headaches and whatnot, investigating other people will more then likely prove more hectic as there would be no Control(Navarre).

I'm really divided internally on this issue, but once again, if someone could possibly look at things and clear them up it would be awesome.

well as of this last line I'm going Pro-Navarre investigation as that seems like the, current, best suggestion.

What's sad is I actully did make some sence out of that.
If we did all investigate Navarre, for example. We'd get nowhere.
What we should do is investigate, and find out who's lying. That person will easily be scum.

Gentlemen, I keep my vote (Mad Navarre?) and statement that we should come back tomorrow with some fresh ideas on who is who.
However, I'd like to postpone that for now.



Navarre wrote:
At the moment heres how i feel if i wanted to make a vote mizicho>beese>1337nees>orandulum. Based on the fact that mizicho is trying to break my record for most scummiest player and that 1337ness is a mafia genius in this forum

Could you please remove your head from 1337's colon for one second here, let me remind you that we have work to do.
Since you're most suspicious that I'm scum, vote me. If you're right, then so be it. Good game y'all.
If you're wrong however, you will just lose yourself a cop and will most likely lose another one when and if scum decide to night-kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:15 am

Lets leave ot for tonight, If I was to post something, it'd be unintelligible.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:58 am

Mizicho wrote:
Orandulum wrote:
hmmm okay I retract my previous statement, Navarre actually makes a slight amount of sense in his argument. I really need to start thinking all this through properly.

ok, I just went and thought it through it fully. investigating Navarre really won't give us that much. I kept getting back to "if they got this result then they would be sane. or scum, but if they got this result they would be sane/naive. or they could just be scum." it would really get to what result they got from the Investigation and even then, the differing results just get really really convoluted and when you throw in the fact that one of the people is lying then it gets just ridiculous.

of course if someone else is able to find a way of more easily examining the potential results, then I urge you to do so because it would really help town.

huh, I just realised something, despite investigating Navarre causing some headaches and whatnot, investigating other people will more then likely prove more hectic as there would be no Control(Navarre).

I'm really divided internally on this issue, but once again, if someone could possibly look at things and clear them up it would be awesome.

well as of this last line I'm going Pro-Navarre investigation as that seems like the, current, best suggestion.

What's sad is I actully did make some sence out of that.
If we did all investigate Navarre, for example. We'd get nowhere.
What we should do is investigate, and find out who's lying. That person will easily be scum.

Gentlemen, I keep my vote (Mad Navarre?) and statement that we should come back tomorrow with some fresh ideas on who is who.
However, I'd like to postpone that for now.



Navarre wrote:
At the moment heres how i feel if i wanted to make a vote mizicho>beese>1337nees>orandulum. Based on the fact that mizicho is trying to break my record for most scummiest player and that 1337ness is a mafia genius in this forum

Could you please remove your head from 1337's colon for one second here, let me remind you that we have work to do.
Since you're most suspicious that I'm scum, vote me. If you're right, then so be it. Good game y'all.
If you're wrong however, you will just lose yourself a cop and will most likely lose another one when and if scum decide to night-kill.

Sense* mizich. secondly your too stupid. you only vote unless you have gotten enough evidence, and thirdly i kindly ask you to remove your vote as we don't have a deadline and we need to discuss things now! el pronto! whatever. yeah and beese is that just another filler?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 am

It wasn't a filler, it was clearly recommendation that we adjourn to recess and get some rest, that way we can think better.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy, Too   

Back to top Go down
 
Cracked's Dethy, Too
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» RuneScape on Cracked.com :D
» Steam Gold v2.1 CRACKED May 30, 2012 | PLAY CS:GO
» Delupe Aim VIP Cracked
» Iniuria CSS full 3.0 cracked [UPDATED]
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: