Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 6P Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:58 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Beese wrote:
Also, Just wondering are roles reviled on death?
First up, I'm going to assume that was directed at me. If it wasn't: questions about mechanics are normally fair to ask the mod about, and even if you do ask something that the mod can't answer, they'll generally just say so. Second, it helps to make it clear that questions/requests are directed at the mod. Third up, it would be very unusual not to reveal roles on death, I would personally consider such a mechanic borderline bastard, though it can be excused in exceptional circumstances; even in those circumstances, the game could never be considered 'normal'. Fourth, and partially answered by third, yes, roles and role PMs will be revealed on death.
It was directed at anyone who could answer the question, and thanks.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Hey, there's an idea. Lynch Mizicho. Going by AcRv's logic, if he flips town I'm town, and if he flips scum I'm scum!

Eheh, but seriously, don't. He's not looking all that scummy. Then again, niether is AcRv anymore. And Beese is looking also non-scummy. Which just leaves CG and Vorsprung, neither of which look like much. Hurm.

Anyway, I'm loving this game, and I'm bored ad f**k IRL, so my eagerness to post has caused me to make a few slip ups. Some of which I do regret, as they probably didn't help town at all.

I'm trying to come up with something to help, but at the moment, I've got nothing. So I'll just use my favoured tactic of asking every player a question.

"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you lynch tonight and why?"

I'll give my answer last, if it's all the same to you.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:47 pm

I'd probably lynch Vorsprung, killing someone that hasn't posted a lot so it can't be tied back to me in any way. If I lynch you Atlas I could potentially be tied back to your death.

If I lynch AcRv I wouldn't be able to try and get him lynched tomorrow.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:50 pm

Eheh, I meant to say just 'kill' instead of 'lynch' at the end there, but that's my blunder.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoweringGiant



Number of posts : 47
Age : 22
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:55 pm

I would kill, given the chance as scum during the night all alone, Cracked Atlas or Mizicho to throw a spanner in the works as they are linked in a way. Just to see what would result from that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:22 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Hey, there's an idea. Lynch Mizicho. Going by AcRv's logic, if he flips town I'm town, and if he flips scum I'm scum!

Eheh, but seriously, don't. He's not looking all that scummy. Then again, niether is AcRv anymore. And Beese is looking also non-scummy. Which just leaves CG and Vorsprung, neither of which look like much. Hurm.

Anyway, I'm loving this game, and I'm bored ad f**k IRL, so my eagerness to post has caused me to make a few slip ups. Some of which I do regret, as they probably didn't help town at all.

I'm trying to come up with something to help, but at the moment, I've got nothing. So I'll just use my favoured tactic of asking every player a question.

"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you lynch tonight and why?"

I'll give my answer last, if it's all the same to you.

...I almost thought you where serious there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:54 am

Ehehe...

Anyway, who'd ya kill?

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:13 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Ehehe...

Anyway, who'd ya kill?

There are so many things wrong with that post. and since I have nothing better to do then to play Mafia at 4 AM, I'll actually post in semi-detail for once.


We started in day, scum couldn't of killed anyone. Even if the delicious scum did, L33tness would say (And hopefully not be bland and boring about it) that someone died.

Do you really think that scum would even out who they killed or are going to kill?
That is pretty stupid and unless they're throwing the game, would not do.

Also, who said scum are the only ones that kill?
A vigilante could be in this game too. I don't know l33t well enough to make /that/ assumption, but who knows? It's best to have a little background on who whom can be.

*hint*Scum are probably blending in, trying to post as little as possible. If any at all.*hint*

On that note, P......



























ickles. Bet you thought I was going to say Penguins, weren't you?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:44 am

That's well thought out and reasonable. It also completely ignores my actual question, which is (and I repeat even though you yourself quoted it):

"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you kill tonight and why?"

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:02 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Hey, there's an idea. Lynch Mizicho. Going by AcRv's logic, if he flips town I'm town, and if he flips scum I'm scum!

Eheh, but seriously, don't. He's not looking all that scummy. Then again, niether is AcRv anymore. And Beese is looking also non-scummy. Which just leaves CG and Vorsprung, neither of which look like much. Hurm.

Anyway, I'm loving this game, and I'm bored ad f**k IRL, so my eagerness to post has caused me to make a few slip ups.
... you made slip ups? But town can't slip up because they don't have anything to hide... I think you mean bad posts, not slip ups.

Unless you're saying that accidentally connecting with Mizicho was your slip up?

I would vote you now, but my vote's already there. The connection as town isn't negative, but as scum it would be. I find that you chose the wording of "slip up" as opposed to "bad post" rather off, as you were saying the stuff I had been doing were "bad posts", but you distinctly say you "slipped up"

I'm trying to come up with something to help, but at the moment, I've got nothing. So I'll just use my favoured tactic of asking every player a question.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you lynch tonight and why?"

I'll give my answer last, if it's all the same to you.

I'd kill you for admitting you made a scum slip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:09 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
That's well thought out and reasonable. It also completely ignores my actual question, which is (and I repeat even though you yourself quoted it):

"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you kill tonight and why?"

If I /was/ scum, I'd probably kill Navarre (Just so he can't post his opinions) or Besse.
Killing AcRv would be a stupid move on night 1 considering that if the most vocal and aggressive player dies tonight, then whom would have the most to gain from it?

Either you, whom will probably get lynched today. Or myself. Or maybe even Cowering Giant, whom has been posting at roughly the same rate I have.

My point is, I wouldn't kill AcRv /if/ I was scum. However, if I was a vig and he was getting on my nerves I could probably risk it. After all, AcRv is still looking pretty scummy in my mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:44 pm

Mizicho wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
That's well thought out and reasonable. It also completely ignores my actual question, which is (and I repeat even though you yourself quoted it):

"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you kill tonight and why?"

If I /was/ scum, I'd probably kill Navarre (Just so he can't post his opinions) or Besse.
Killing AcRv would be a stupid move on night 1 considering that if the most vocal and aggressive player dies tonight, then whom would have the most to gain from it?

Either you, whom will probably get lynched today. Or myself. Or maybe even Cowering Giant, whom has been posting at roughly the same rate I have.

My point is, I wouldn't kill AcRv /if/ I was scum. However, if I was a vig and he was getting on my nerves I could probably risk it. After all, AcRv is still looking pretty scummy in my mind.

Side note: Navarre isn't in this game. There was even a nice message from the mod in thread telling us that.

And how am I most scummy? I've been actively looking for something so we can actually get somewhere. The fact you say I'm scum after pointing out a possible connection between you and Cracked Atlas with not good reasoning screams OMGUS. Which is only good for scum.

The only thing you're saying I'm scummy for is attacking Cracked Atlas. YSo basically you're saying I'm scummy for pointing out something he did that could be interpreted as scummy. You know, it really is looking like you two are connected.

Before someone asks, OMGUS is short for "OMG U Suck", and is the term given when a player votes/attacks another player solely because they put up a case against them.

Oh, and as for Cracked Atlas's question, I'd no kill as scum. The previous answer was for if I were vig. I'd no kill to confuse everyone. Although my vig answer would change too. I'd shoot Mizicho as vig. Because then if the connections are coincidental it doesn't matter as much if we lose Mizicho.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Mizicho


I'd rather him go first than Cracked for the reason that I'd change my theoretical vig kill.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous


Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:32 pm

So you're saying we should lynch Mizicho today?

Whuegh.

Vote: Mizicho

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:14 pm

I'm saying at the moment he's my preferable lynch. I'd like to see Vorsprung post when he's feeling better because we really need another set of eyes on here. And maybe see if CoweringGiant will post something other than just agreeing that Mizicho and Cracked appear connected.

Another thing I've noticed... asking everyone who they'd kill if they were a one-man scum team doesn't really help anything. I think the vig kill question is more beneficial because it helps us find scummy players. Asking who we'd kill as scum... that just helps the real scum find who our town reads are so they can kill them later on.

Cracked Atlas, are you aware that you just asked us to tell scum who they could kill to give them the most beneficial outcome? I was about to tell everyone to not answer that question, but Vorsprung's the only one not to have answered yet.

Vorsprung, when you get back, do not answer Cracked Atlas's question about who you would kill as scum

I'm thinking if I want to flip my vote back to Cracked Atlas or not... I might, I'll probably spend most of this day flipping between the two until we get a majority on one of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:29 pm

I thought Voursprung was booted?
Either way, I made a bad post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:50 pm

Prodding Vorsprung now, though I suspect he simply hasn't been on site, in which case a prod won't be that useful. Beese, can you contact him for us? As I said, I'm cutting him some slack, I'm giving him four days to respond to this post, but, as much as I sympathise with his position, I can't easily hold the game up for longer than that without it becoming lame.

Having said that, Beese, Cracked, and I are 24-hour gaming on Monday/Tuesday, and if Vorsprung is still away then, I'm willing to give him 24 extra hours to respond, lock the thread for 24 hours and add 24 hours to the deadline. In fact, I will do this unless someone objects, because having two-thirds of the playerlist away for 24 hours is just ridiculous.

Votecount coming next post.

EDIT: Votecount delayed, mother wants the computer.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
CoweringGiant



Number of posts : 47
Age : 22
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm

The banter going back and forth between Cracked Atlas, mizicho and AcRv, quite amusing to read. The accusations of the connection between cracked and mizicho. AcRv's realisation of cracked's question designed to benefit scum only makes cracked look even more scummy.

As to my post rate, I am not able to get on a computer all the time, but he's I do have my phone, but my social activities interrupt posting. Also this Tuesday/Wednesday I will be having a marathon and probably won't post during that time. And again the following Tuesday/Wednesday just to give a heads up.

As for quality of my posts, I read all of what very one has posted and yes I mainly agree, because I don't have anything else to add as I come to the same conclusions as the others. It also has to do with that as I am a newbie my mind has not adjusted to the new ways of thinking that the experienced players have acquired.

VOTE: Cracked Atlas

He is the most scummy person in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin


Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:31 pm

Votecount 1.4 (http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=21569).

AcRv -- 0
Beese -- 0
CoweringGiant -- 0
Cracked Atlas -- 1 (CoweringGiant)
Mizicho -- 2 (AcRv, Beese) !!L-2!!
Vorsprung -- 0

No lynch -- 0

Not Voting -- 3 (Vorsprung, Mizicho, Cracked Atlas)

With six alive, it takes four to lynch.

We're [I HAVEN'T COUNTED] days into a three-week deadline; I'll post a more exact deadline-countdown-thing if/when we reach five days till deadline and it starts to actually matter.

_________________
Cat


Last edited by 1337ness_of_teh_n00b on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:42 pm

AcRv wrote:
Cracked Atlas wrote:
Hey, there's an idea. Lynch Mizicho. Going by AcRv's logic, if he flips town I'm town, and if he flips scum I'm scum!

Eheh, but seriously, don't. He's not looking all that scummy. Then again, niether is AcRv anymore. And Beese is looking also non-scummy. Which just leaves CG and Vorsprung, neither of which look like much. Hurm.

Anyway, I'm loving this game, and I'm bored ad f**k IRL, so my eagerness to post has caused me to make a few slip ups.
... you made slip ups? But town can't slip up because they don't have anything to hide... I think you mean bad posts, not slip ups.

Unless you're saying that accidentally connecting with Mizicho was your slip up?

I would vote you now, but my vote's already there. The connection as town isn't negative, but as scum it would be. I find that you chose the wording of "slip up" as opposed to "bad post" rather off, as you were saying the stuff I had been doing were "bad posts", but you distinctly say you "slipped up"

I'm trying to come up with something to help, but at the moment, I've got nothing. So I'll just use my favoured tactic of asking every player a question.

Cracked Atlas wrote:
"If you were scum, and you had no buddies, who would you lynch tonight and why?"

I'll give my answer last, if it's all the same to you.

I'd kill you for admitting you made a scum slip.

This may come as I surprise to you, but I've never played a game of mafia on MafiaScum. The relevance here is that I accidentally use terminology that I didn't know I was using, and you make this huge thing out of it. In my mind, the phrase 'slip up' and 'bad post' are synonymous. And seriously, if I did know the terminology, I wouldn't deliberately go out of my way to use it and make myself look scummy. Seriously, this is probably the worst argument you've made all game. But yeah, I didn't know there was existing terminology that differentiated the two phrases.

Moving on, I think you'll find my question of 'Who would you kill' to neither help town /or/ scum. I asked it because I was at a loss and wanted to drive up communication. I was going to look at the person who considered the question the least, as that may imply that they already knew who they were going to kill, but hey, that was you, and you based it on your already stupid argument.


TL;DR (To anyone who isn't AcRv): I didn't admit to making a scum slip. I admitted to making a bad post, and AcRv abused his knowledge of terminology that I didn't know to make me look scummy. Which isn't a very town thing to do. I'd vote him, but hey, he might admit his mistake yet.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency


Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:51 pm

It's also worth mentioning that, outside of purely coincidental circumstance, me and Mizicho are not affiliated. However, I can't do anything about that at the moment or else AcRv would probably pick up on it and use it to fuel his claims.

I don't vote for Mizicho = I'm scum and he's my buddy.

I vote for someone other than Mizicho = I'm doing it to et the heat of Mizicho, my scum buddy.

I do vote for Mizicho = He's my scum buddy and I'm bussing him.


_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho



Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:16 pm

You know, with the way AcRv's been posting. He's too focused on myself and Cracked. Completely ignoring everyone else.
He might be scum buddies with one of them. However, for the time being. A no-lynch seems resonable and until I can find I better place for my vote (aside from AcRv), it'll stay there.

Vote: No lynch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 pm

Mizicho wrote:
I thought Voursprung was booted?
Either way, I made a bad post.

... Any more to that? You're not going to try and explain why you felt like saying I was most scummy?

As for Cowering, nice to see you are still alive. And are able to follow what's going on. Those two things are both very important in a mafia game.

P-Edit: Question to everyone here: if you made a post as town that missed something, and then you realised, would you say "Sorry, I slipped up", "Sorry, I stuffed up", or "Sorry, I missed that"... In real life if I mess up, I say "I missed that" normally... at least I think I do. It could be me being over jumpy, but just something about the wording "slipped up" seems off... I don't know why, it just does. People say "slip up" when they've, well, slipped. Lost their footing... or to make something worse for themselves. The MafiaScum terminology came from people using it - people using it the way it's used in the English language. When they've made a mistake that put them into a worse situation. Town can't easily put themself into a (permanantly) worse situation because everything they do has (well should have) a pro-town motive behind it. And then they explain it when they need to. The reasoning may be crap, but people can look at their motives. Scum can slip up because at least one thing they do will have the answer of "I'm scum and I needed to". But that's not an answer you can give. Town can't slip up, in the definition of the word. Scum can.

As for the second paragraph, it may not have been the aim, but scum do now have some idea on who they could kill. And your logic of scum taking less time to consider it is wrong... the scum can't physically plan that far in advance until night actually hits... they don't know what's going to be on pages 9 or 10. When I was in my first scum game my thoughts on the night kill was constantly changing, and me and my buddy ended up having to improvise a plan Day 4 without any discussion about it. Scum would take as long to consider it as every other player here. And just because I didn't type in the consideration doesn't mean it wasn't there. Every player here would have taken just as long to consider it. And also, CoweringGiant appeared to have considered it as much as I appeared to have. I said "as scum I'd no kill because...". He said "as scum I'd kill Mizicho or Cracked Atlas because...". How is mine an apparent less consideration than his? We both gave similar reasons even. I'd no kill to confuse everyone, he'd kill you or Mizicho to throw a spanner in the works. Which, also, confuses people. So why pick me up on apparently having not enough consideration, but not him? Trying to turn people against the guy pressuring you?

P-P-Edit: I was saying that he unvoted at L-2 to be doubly sure of no mislynch. And it wasn't that you didn't vote him, it's that you didn't comment on him. At all. You straight away went on to me, as though he wasn't there. As town you would have ignored Mizicho's post because you know he's like that. As scum you would've taken the opportunistic vote on him saying that he supported an anti-town move, and I would have pointed out he was always like that, but I probably wouldn't have voted you because after playing with andrew94 you have to learn that not every player remembers that there's that one player who does stupid things and you have to ignore them. If he were scum, and you were town, he wouldn't have cared that you were at L-2. If you were both scum, he'd have cared that you were at L-2, and would have taken it off. If he were town but didn't know your alignment, he would have cared and removed his vote. Your ignoring of him makes sense if you're town as you knew he was being himself, and if you were both scum you wouldn't want to draw attention to him. If you were scum and he was town, you'd take the opportuniy to try and mislynch him. Your interactions give me a sense that you're of the same alignment because of that.

P-P-P-Edit: STOP NINJA-ING ME! But more importantly, Mizicho. Look at every other player. Cowering I mention in my post, Vorsprung's AFK, and Beese I've talked about a fair bit. And the reason I'm ignoring the other players is not only because there's not a lot to go on, but also because they're not the ones connected to another player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoweringGiant



Number of posts : 47
Age : 22
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:20 pm

take a step back from your arguing and think for a second. for all we know Cracked, Mizicho and AcRv are all town. and trying to find out the scum has driven us all to see scummy things where there is none. Now there is at least 1 in 6 chance that they are scum, but at least 4 in 6 chance of being town.

and for the fact that Vorsprung has been unable to contribute for the last few days, what if he is in fact one of the scum we are looking for but was unable to post slightly scummy posts because of his pneumonia.

we should not jump to lynching someone untill Vorsprung returns to see what he has to offer to this predicament.

UNVOTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:24 pm

CoweringGiant wrote:
take a step back from your arguing and think for a second. for all we know Cracked, Mizicho and AcRv are all town. and trying to find out the scum has driven us all to see scummy things where there is none. Now there is at least 1 in 6 chance that they are scum, but at least 4 in 6 chance of being town.

and for the fact that Vorsprung has been unable to contribute for the last few days, what if he is in fact one of the scum we are looking for but was unable to post slightly scummy posts because of his pneumonia.

we should not jump to lynching someone untill Vorsprung returns to see what he has to offer to this predicament.

UNVOTE

I have no intention on a lynch until he gets back. But if we all sit here without saying anything then we lose valuable time. Day one is generally given a longer deadline for a reason - it needs discussion.

However, your attempt at breaking up a clash does give me a somewhat town read on you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor


Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:36 pm

Oh, and one other thing... Cracked's last post said he's not going to do anything because otherwise I'll use it as fuel against him.

But if you're town, you have nothing to hide... so why should a case against you worry you if you can shrug it off? Because I can only see something if it's there. So why be afraid of doing something if there's no meaning to it?

Beese, say something about the current situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   

Back to top Go down
 
6P Closed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]
» Deja Vu (Hiro's Reaction to the Great Calamity/closed)
» For Honor closed alpha
» for honor closed beta (xbox)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: