Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 6P Closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:02 pm

If you're too tired to post a case, then just sleep. Don't start posting complete... nothing and wasting all of our time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:00 pm

>Complains about people wasting time by posting nothing.

>Does this by making two unnecessary posts.

I have problems with the 'If you're to tired to post a long, detailed analysis of my argument and why it's wrong, a task that takes considerable time and mental effort, then you should immediately go to sleep' argument. But that has nothing to do with the mafia. That's just AcRv sayin' stupid stuff.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

Goto fucking sleep then post tomorrow.

Geez.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:00 pm

We've already shown that unnecessary conflict is pro-scum, Cracked. That was why I told you to sleep. Because calling someone stupid repeatedly with no actual reasoning is guaranteed to not help us at all. The wasting of time is going to happen when you continue to try and spark unnecessary conflict. Because then two players start yelling at each other. Only it won't be cases they're shouting, it'll be people calling each other stupid and taking away days which could be better used.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Wait a sec...

If someone was the person who stopped a player from attacking... and they didn't attack, wouldn't that be a possible idea on how to find scum? If someone protected someone then they are confirmed town!

If it was a doctor saving AcRv then it would probably be Cracked
If it was a doctor saving Cracked then it would probably be ACRV
If it was a Stoppy-Roley-Whatevertherole (Slipped my mind right now) then they would know who was the role.
If it was mafia not killing anyone then...

That idea is fucked

It's pretty much clear it's either You or Cracked, you both give convincing points. The second someone posts I agree with them, likewise then the other posts.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:00 am

Beese wrote:
Wait a sec...

If someone was the person who stopped a player from attacking... and they didn't attack, wouldn't that be a possible idea on how to find scum? If someone protected someone then they are confirmed town!

If it was a doctor saving AcRv then it would probably be Cracked
If it was a doctor saving Cracked then it would probably be ACRV
If it was a Stoppy-Roley-Whatevertherole (Slipped my mind right now) then they would know who was the role.
If it was mafia not killing anyone then...

That idea is fucked

It's pretty much clear it's either You or Cracked, you both give convincing points. The second someone posts I agree with them, likewise then the other posts.

Why would I have saved Cracked? I had him as partners with Mizicho... I was contemplating shooting him until I found out I couldn't. And it's obvious I'm not doc... do you think I'd counterclaim someone who could be town telling the truth if I was a doc? Thus risking a mislynch and possibly losing the next day? Me claiming Vengeful Vig is exactly why I have to be a Vengeful Vig. As any other town role it would be a risk of losing a town power role, if I were scum it'd guarantee to make me lose within the first two days!

The reason mafia wouldn't kill anyone is quite simply they could claim to be roleblocker and say they blocked a town player, or a real roleblocker would out who they roleblocked and people would take that as an explanation for the lack of death. Considering Cracked or you would have tried that by now, and it would be advantageous for Coweringscum or Vorsprungscum to just let the two of us rip at each other, there's not reason why I shouldn't say what the scum gambit could have been.

Cracked Atlas ignored a scummy reaction from Mizicho in a reaction test and attacked me for giving a town one. That alone should say something's not right given that Mizicho flipped scum.

He then says I'm trying a gambit that would be guaranteed to get myself counterclaimed at least once when I'm the last of my faction.

The fact that his next defence is "I'm going to try and abuse players and distract from what's actually happening" doesn't help him at all.

He THEN tries to attack me for... double posting? He is really scraping around the bottom of the barrel now.

If you guys don't believe my claim, then let's wait. If Vorsprung or CoweringGiant don't try to say they're in fact a Vig, then you can't say I'm lying. Because a vig-enabler without a vig is the STUPIDEST idea a mod could use, and I know the 1337ness_of_teh_n00b wouldn't do that in a game he says is normal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:17 pm

AcRv wrote:
Beese wrote:
Wait a sec...

If someone was the person who stopped a player from attacking... and they didn't attack, wouldn't that be a possible idea on how to find scum? If someone protected someone then they are confirmed town!

If it was a doctor saving AcRv then it would probably be Cracked
If it was a doctor saving Cracked then it would probably be ACRV
If it was a Stoppy-Roley-Whatevertherole (Slipped my mind right now) then they would know who was the role.
If it was mafia not killing anyone then...

That idea is fucked

It's pretty much clear it's either You or Cracked, you both give convincing points. The second someone posts I agree with them, likewise then the other posts.

Why would I have saved Cracked? I had him as partners with Mizicho... I was contemplating shooting him until I found out I couldn't. And it's obvious I'm not doc... do you think I'd counterclaim someone who could be town telling the truth if I was a doc? Thus risking a mislynch and possibly losing the next day? Me claiming Vengeful Vig is exactly why I have to be a Vengeful Vig. As any other town role it would be a risk of losing a town power role, if I were scum it'd guarantee to make me lose within the first two days!

The reason mafia wouldn't kill anyone is quite simply they could claim to be roleblocker and say they blocked a town player, or a real roleblocker would out who they roleblocked and people would take that as an explanation for the lack of death. Considering Cracked or you would have tried that by now, and it would be advantageous for Coweringscum or Vorsprungscum to just let the two of us rip at each other, there's not reason why I shouldn't say what the scum gambit could have been.

Cracked Atlas ignored a scummy reaction from Mizicho in a reaction test and attacked me for giving a town one. That alone should say something's not right given that Mizicho flipped scum.

He then says I'm trying a gambit that would be guaranteed to get myself counterclaimed at least once when I'm the last of my faction.

The fact that his next defence is "I'm going to try and abuse players and distract from what's actually happening" doesn't help him at all.

He THEN tries to attack me for... double posting? He is really scraping around the bottom of the barrel now.

If you guys don't believe my claim, then let's wait. If Vorsprung or CoweringGiant don't try to say they're in fact a Vig, then you can't say I'm lying. Because a vig-enabler without a vig is the STUPIDEST idea a mod could use, and I know the 1337ness_of_teh_n00b wouldn't do that in a game he says is normal.
I meant

If it was doc saving ACRV, then Cracked could be scum
Likewise for Cracked, you'd be scum.

Anyway, lets see what Vors and Giant have to say.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 pm

I would have thought that any scum would want me dead... seeing as at the end of day 1 I had claimed a power role, and they had lost someone confirming that the claimed role existed, and so they couldn't risk counter claiming... any decent scum should have been aiming at me last night because of the whole "I can't actually do anything about that claim without revealling myself" thing going against them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:47 pm

But yes, I do also want to see CoweringGiant and Vorsprung come out and say something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoweringGiant

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:55 pm

My brain can't wrap it's self around all of these accusation flying around.

For there to have a vig enabler there would have been a vig. I am not a vig, but I am not going to say anything towards what my role might be, as it may get me targeted by the remaining scum or it might not as everyone here has to be crazy it could go either way really.

Also what are the odds of having a doc and a role blocker in the same game, as this is my first game I have no clue.

But it does seem like AcRv was saved, if it were by doc then no one knows who the scum is, if by role blocker then they would know. Unless the results of the various night actions are not stated to the respective players whether they were successful or not, then neither the doc or role blocker would know what happened, as well as if the scum didn't decide to kill during the night then there actions would not have mattered.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:33 pm

A simplified version of my accusation on Cracked Atlas:
- He ignored a scummy reaction from Mizicho in a reaction test and attacked me for giving a town one.
- He says I'm trying a scum gambit that would almost be guaranteed to get me killed as scum.
- He defends himself by calling me stupid, with no reasons as to why my attack is flawed.

Cracked Atlas's defense:
N/A. But he called me stupid a few times if that helps.

Cracked Atlas's case on me:
- I'm really scum claiming to have confirmed myself as town by claiming a role that we know is in the game.

Reason that Cracked Atlas's argument is flawed:
- It would make me guaranteed to get lynched either today or tomorrow.

That's basically where we've got to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:58 am

AcRv wrote:
A simplified version of my accusation on Cracked Atlas:
- He ignored a scummy reaction from Mizicho in a reaction test and attacked me for giving a town one.
- He says I'm trying a scum gambit that would almost be guaranteed to get me killed as scum.
- He defends himself by calling me stupid, with no reasons as to why my attack is flawed.

Cracked Atlas's defense:
N/A. But he called me stupid a few times if that helps.

Cracked Atlas's case on me:
- I'm really scum claiming to have confirmed myself as town by claiming a role that we know is in the game.

Reason that Cracked Atlas's argument is flawed:
- It would make me guaranteed to get lynched either today or tomorrow.

That's basically where we've got to.
So... it's either you or cracked.

If you're scum and we kill cracked, he flips town. That pretty much means you're scum. Nobody will try that hard to kill someone and be scum... Same story if we kill you.

And yes, because I want to see how this turns out I'm the Vanilla Townie, can't be anyone's scum buddy now that mizicho is dead.

So...
Cracked
ACRV
Beese
Vorsprung
Giant

Let's say he's lynched...

Cracked
ACRV
Beese
Vorsprung
Giant

We goto sleep

ACRV
Beese
Vorsprung
Giant

Lets just say Giant is killed, that would leave You, Vorspung and I. You say Giant is town, so that leaves you and I.

Also Vorspung isn't scum, or scum would have probably been saying "We should wait for Vorspung" a lot more that has been said. He's probably a... somewhat non-important role.

This will be all avoided if Cracked it actually Scum. So right now, not officially. My vote is for Cracked.



In other words "You have my sword"

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:07 pm

Sweet, a sword! That's like +1 to killing blows or something, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:10 pm

Beese wrote:
Also Vorspung isn't scum, or scum would have probably been saying "We should wait for Vorspung" a lot more that has been said. He's probably a... somewhat non-important role.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Mizicho didn't tell us to wait for Vorsprung a whole lot... if at all (I'll reread to double check that). Although it doesn't necessarily mean he's not an important town role, just that he's probably town. I'll see how much Cracked asked to wait for Vorsprung...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:47 pm

Mizicho never said "wait for Vorsprung" or anything similar. With Mizicho confirmed scum, he would have wanted backup with him as scum. So he would have asked for us to wait for Vorsprung.

I just realised seeing how much Cracked asked doesn't matter because there's probably only two scum... so with Vorsprung looking town, CoweringGiant looking town, Beese looking as always (I've only seen you as town... except the game where we were buddies, but that was a lurkfest from everyone.)... Cracked is looking most scummy out of anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:19 pm

Votecount 2.0

AcRv -- 0
Beese --0
CoweringGiant -- 0
Cracked Atlas -- 1 (AcRv) !L-3!
Mizicho -- 0
Vorsprung -- 0

Not Voting -- 4 (Beese, CoweringGiant, Cracked Atlas, Vorsprung)

With five alive, it takes three to lynch

We're three days into a two-week deadline; I'll post a more exact deadline-countdown-thing if/when we reach five days till deadline and it starts to actually matter.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:45 am

I'm going to wait till Atlas' Rebuttal until I throw my vote.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CoweringGiant

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:08 pm

i am leaning towards voting cracked from what AcRv has been saying, but i will also wait for cracked's rebuttle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Seeing as nothing of content's been posted, this post is going to just be a prod-dodge.

Hurry up and try to defend yourself Cracked. Please? I'll give you a cookie?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:48 pm

Sorry, haven't been feeling very well lately. I'm pretty sure I should've been prodded, actually. Anyway, I'll try and have a decent-sized post up in the next couple of days.

In short, sorry for holding the game up; IRL shit.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm

S'all good
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:48 pm

All relevant players have been prodded.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
CoweringGiant

avatar

Number of posts : 47
Age : 23
Localisation : Where ever I feel like.
Registration date : 2012-03-25

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Tue May 01, 2012 11:24 pm

That day is dragging out, almost as if it is two weeks long. Cracked will you be so kind as to say something in your defence to AcRv, in order for the rest of us to make up our minds as to who we are going to lynch this day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Wed May 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Right, look, the main reason at this point that I've been putting off replying is the sheer scope of different things I need to reply too.

First of all, AcRv, I wasn't trying to prove that you were scum. I think you're town. I was just trying to prove that the possibility exists. Keep this in mind.

Now, I'm trying to organise my thoughts, but it's difficult. AcRv, if it isn't too much trouble, would you kindly write a post detailing:
A) All of the reasons you think I'm scum, and
B) Your arguments against you being scum trying an over-the-top gambit?

Everyone else, please feel free to add your own reasons why you think these things.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 20
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   Thu May 03, 2012 10:31 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Right, look, the main reason at this point that I've been putting off replying is the sheer scope of different things I need to reply too.

First of all, AcRv, I wasn't trying to prove that you were scum. I think you're town. I was just trying to prove that the possibility exists. Keep this in mind.

Now, I'm trying to organise my thoughts, but it's difficult. AcRv, if it isn't too much trouble, would you kindly write a post detailing:
A) All of the reasons you think I'm scum, and
B) Your arguments against you being scum trying an over-the-top gambit?

Everyone else, please feel free to add your own reasons why you think these things.

Haha, nice to see you stalling. I believe I stated my case multiple times. And explained why I'm not trying an over-the-top gambit.

AcRv wrote:
A simplified version of my accusation on Cracked Atlas:
- He ignored a scummy reaction from Mizicho in a reaction test and attacked me for giving a town one.
- He says I'm trying a scum gambit that would almost be guaranteed to get me killed as scum.
- He defends himself by calling me stupid, with no reasons as to why my attack is flawed.

Cracked Atlas's defense:
N/A. But he called me stupid a few times if that helps.

Cracked Atlas's case on me:
- I'm really scum claiming to have confirmed myself as town by claiming a role that we know is in the game.

Reason that Cracked Atlas's argument is flawed:
- It would make me guaranteed to get lynched either today or tomorrow.

That's basically where we've got to.

That was my summary of the case. You not seeing it makes me think you're trying to stall. You were able to post in General Discussion on Friday, but not able to post here on Friday...

@ Vorsprung: Feel like saying anything? Just a "hello" would be fine...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 6P Closed   

Back to top Go down
 
6P Closed
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Similar topics
-
» nwn.bioware.com - the official NWN Bioware Forums are CLOSED.
» A Brother looking for a Friend[CLOSED]
» Deja Vu (Hiro's Reaction to the Great Calamity/closed)
» For Honor closed alpha
» for honor closed beta (xbox)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: