Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 003 - Lovers Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:20 pm

Navarre wrote:
actually.
Vote: Vorsprung

if we are wrong we lynch beese tomorrow

[I'm inclined to support this. Just so that the game can respawn. And here I was thinking that the Lover's setup was supposed to be a quick one.]

[Yeah, why not.]

Vote: Vorsprung

[Gonna be captain obvious here, but if we screw up, nobody vote tomorrow. The chance is small, but I'd rather not see scum hammer within the hour of the first vote.]



Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:13 pm

And here was me thinking that Beese couldn't be gambiting because self voting in this set-up would never work. Looks like I was wrong.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:14 pm

Also, I love how Navarre asked Vorsprung and Beese to post why they think the other's scum, Vorsprung does, Beese says he'll post and then doesn't, and so we lynch Vorsprung. Yeah, cool, makes sense, whatever.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:16 pm

What I'm saying here is that Navarre's buddying with Beese so hard.

So tell me Navarre, why, when only one person complied with your request, do you vote for that person?

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:58 am

Gee, I love Nav's logic though.

Perhaps so,e of his blatant douchecockery is because he and Beese are sharing a dildo?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue Jun 12, 2012 10:06 pm

Actually vorsprungs dramatic rage plus the fact hes been a douch all game already convinced me.

I just wanted everyone opinions before i voted. Also krika hammered so yeah
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:18 am

Navarre wrote:
Actually vorsprungs dramatic rage plus the fact hes been a douch all game already convinced me.

I just wanted everyone opinions before i voted. Also krika hammered so yeah

Being a douche to you isn't scummy behavior... In fact.
If someone /isnt/ a douche to you, I consider them scum.
And when was this hammer? Why wasn't I apart of it?
Well, in all likelyness, it's probably going to fail. Mine had better odds, and lets face it... It was a whole lot funnier too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 am

What do you mean 'why weren't you apart of it'? Of this hammer, you were the second to vote. All the way back on page 7, true, but you voted. So yeah, it's a hammer.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:28 pm

Navarre wrote:
Actually vorsprungs dramatic rage plus the fact hes been a douch all game already convinced me.

I just wanted everyone opinions before i voted. Also krika hammered so yeah
Oh, child.

Tricolore is an effective way to deliver this, so here we go.

1 - You do not even know what Vorsprung dramatic rage is
You will feel it in your dendrites when there's Vorsprung dramatic rage
This will be just a tiny taste of dramatic Vorsprung rage


2 - I've been a douche all game? Hardly. Also, if I was?
WAH. WAH. CRY SOME MOOOOORE
KEEP CRYING BABY

Please, grow some 'nads and man up.
You're a spazzy little arsehole yerself, so you really don't have any grounds to whine.

If I was being a douche - oh, then you'd have some logic there.
I have great capacity for douchecockery
I can be really fucking good at that
But mostly, I'm too hopped up on Irn Bru and crack cocaine to go there.

Thin skin, kid.
I was pointing out that you are playing Mafia really badly.
You are ruining the game for others.
You still are.
Please stop being a worthless fuck.

3 - You make less sense that a Estonian cerebellum transplant paedophile with a fish in his ear riding a small black Reliant Robin.

Your logic makes me understand the Bush administration
Your idiocy makes me pinch myself to check that I'm not dreaming
Your abrasiveness makes me know why everyone here really doesn't like you

Fuck, Michizo, you are one helluva champ.

Navarre, you are being a silly.
My friend, can you please stop being a retarded 12-year-old?

Greeeeeaaaaat

Oh, and now people who supposedly posted their opinions earlier in Nav's eyes but actually didn't really can go now.

Thanks kents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:29 pm

(Somewhat delayed) Votecount 1.8
(4) Vorsprung - Mizicho, Beese, Navarre, Krika LYNCHED
(2) Beese - Vorsprung, Cracked Atlas (L-2)
(0) Mizicho -
(0) Krika -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -

Not Voting -

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

***
The men all looked at each other suspectingly, after having stayed up all night afraid to sleep with two gay men in their room. Eventually, one of them spoke up against Vorsprung. The others all agreed, mainly because they were so tired they were beyond reason and were willing to try anything to try and kill the gay lovers. Four of the men ran to Vorsprung, and slammed him face-first into the carpet. They all knew he was allergic to it, so they ripped off his clothes and rubbed him all into the carpet. His body started turning a violent shade of red, as his skin suffered a severe allergic reaction. He let out a scream in terror as his heart burst in much the same way his skin was starting to.

While the men rubbed Vorsprung into the carpet, Cracked Atlas couldn't bear to watch. In Vorsprung's dying breaths he said "I will always love you, Cracky-poo".
Cracked pulled out the electric jug in their room, and unplugged it. He grabbed a knife from the cuttlery bench and shoved it into the powerpoint, giving himself an electric shock. He could not bear to live having seen what they did to his lover.
***

Vorsprung, Mafia Lover, was Lynched Day 1
Cracked Atlas, Mafia Lover, committed suicide Day 1


Sorry for not doing this earlier, I had stuff come up. But yeah, Town win.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:32 pm

Well.

Sorry I ever doubted you Beese.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:58 pm

'Twas not Beese's logic that one the game for town. Though he was right, he was still acting very scummy. Scummy enough to advocate a lynch. No... what won this game was town's complete lack of activity. I mean, look at Mizicho. Had he been active, he might have remembered the fact that he'd never unvoted Vorsprung. Ugh.

Well, I tried my best given the situation. But it's no game. Well it, is, but I hadn't made a Bowie reference all game, so I needed to fit one in somewhere.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:57 pm

woo we got lucky that time --"

but yeah... raging doesnt win you any points.

i learnt that the hard way in mafia
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 9:23 pm

Are you saying I just randomly decided to lynch you because I felt like it? You acted so scummy I was willing to bet my life on it. You yourself, were scummy but still it's adamant, anger is an obvious scum tell, or atleast. When posts are firstly read in an angry tone. Vorsprung got desperate when I picked up on his scummyness, got angry, you tried to protect him but when you made that whole "paint me as the 2nd scum." thing, I knew you and Vorsprung were both Lovers. Also, there was more than a coin flip that we'd lynch town. Oh look, we didn't, You also kept changing your accusations constantly.

Oh I'm buddying with Kikira, now I'm just acting anti-town, oh now I'm actually scum and budding with Navarre. If you say something, stick with that idea instead of changing it to suit your opinions and whatever would get me lynched faster.

I /was/ going to make a post before but I came on the site after the hammer, so I thought it be pointless.

Also, what says that if I made a post you'd win? It never happened, ... You can't predict the future man. You can't say you'd win, all we do know is that you lost. Suck it up and take it like a man.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:22 pm

Man, you could've just accepted your win. Instead go go ahead and continue strawmanning my arguments and throwing flawed logic around. 'Grats, man.

Anger doesn't equal scummyness. If it does, you should probably tell the people on MafiaScum that, 'cos I've seen plenty of very angry townies there.

Why did I change my accusation? Not because I was desperate, oh no no. It was because you kept doing things that would warrant the accusations I put on you. If someone does something mildly scummy at the very start of the game, and you pick up on it, that doesn't meant you have to stick by it for the entire game. "Oh, well, he's been the most useful player all game, helped us catch multiple scum, and is confirmed town due to the set-up... but I did accuse him of being scum right at the start, so he must be scum." You /were/ buddying with Krika, actually, you weren't, you were deliberately distancing yourself from him. Which is what I said, but hey, misrepresent my arguments if it makes them easier to defeat. And you were acting anti-town. The entire game. Like, I didn't make that up to get you lynched. I was using that to get you lynched. You were helping me more than town. And I'm scum. Ergo, you were acting anti-town.

I never said you randomly decided to lynch me. Working out that me and Vorsrpung were scum was the one piece of good logic you put forward all game. You just presented it really badly for the remainder of the game.

No, I can't predict the future. But I do know that Mizicho thought Vorsprung was town and didn't unvote him because he forgot to. And that alone could've changed the course of the game dramatically.

Any way, accept your win. A win on flawed logic, as AcRv proved in 1337ness' game, is still a win. Deal with it.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:44 pm

I really don't have anything to deal with, but I made that "strawmanning" post because I knew for a fact that you'd make a post like that, you seriously can't deal with losing a Mafia game. I was hoping you wouldn't blame me for winning a mafia game but oh no, you just had to make a post saying how it wasn't your fault and someone else's flawed logic won the game.

I'll leave it at that, anything you post after this I'll ignore.


_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Ah, the old favourite way to win arguments. Claim to be right and then ignore everything thereafter. Truly, I am in awe of your legendary wit and tact. I shall now concede absolutely every point to you, such is the strength of your... ignorance, I suppose would be the word.

FTR, I have no problem with winning a mafia game. I actually didn't mind winning 1337ness, or the one at the last game-a-thon. Or, for that matter, this one. The point of my first was was simple.

Y'all bitches need to post more.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:14 am

I just really don't like Navarre.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:39 pm

Vorsprung wrote:
I just really don't like Navarre.

You're not only.

Gonna be attention-seeking here but...how did I do?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:59 pm

You did fine. Without your quickhammer I don't think we would have won. Miziho would have come back and unvoted and stalled the game longer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:18 pm

Krika wrote:
Vorsprung wrote:
I just really don't like Navarre.

You're not only.

Gonna be attention-seeking here but...how did I do?

I hated Navarre before it was cool to hate Navarre.
I'm just hipster like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:35 pm

Quote :
Gonna be attention-seeking here but...how did I do?
not attention seeking at all; it's perfectly normal to desire feedback, especially in a game concerned primarily with subjective elements.

At no point did you do something which made me facepalm; generally a first-timer will make one facepalm-worthy mistake, so you were average at the very least.

I'll admit, that I did have to reread to remember your place in the game.

Yeah, you were somewhere in the realm of average to above-average. One game's never a good sample to judge someone's play, I find people have good games and bad games across a moderately wide spectrum of quality, but I'd definitely be happy to play with you sometime, or even be on the same scumteam as you.

Lack of posting was upsetting, but that problem applied to most the game, not just you.

I won't add to Navarre vs. Vorsprung except to say that I feel Vorsprung may have taken it slightly far; however, it's perfectly normal to want to abuse Navarre, it's no big deal.

I think I'm the only person on this site who actually likes Navarre *awkward*.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 pm

Wait, so I didn't screw up majorly when I had that fight with Beese?

Phew.

Define "here". If it's this forum, then yes, it's awkward. But only because you said it was awkward.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Ultimately, if what you're doing generates meaningful conversation, and therefore forces scum to post an opinion, you're doing something right.

Because that's how you win; every time scum post something, there's a slight chance they'll give themself away. In fact, every post scum make is in some way pro-scum, even if the extent of their motivation is to gain town's trust.

If they go too long without posting actualy content, someone will call them out on it, so that's not an option either

Even posting a wall of text against a townie can become good for town in the long run.

Sure, there are exceptions, sometimes you've gotta facepalm when someone spends a prolonged amount of time attack a nigh-confirmed townie, or someone takes the abuse too far, or scum manipulate the town with some well-placed words. For the most part, however, any logical discussion is ultimately protown; you did that reasonably well, despite the lack of content.

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   

Back to top Go down
 
003 - Lovers Mafia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Similar topics
-
» Great Novelty Gift for Dog and Cat Lovers-Hysterical Laughing Dog/Cat Adoption Kit
» Welcome Money Lovers!!!
» Mafia - Paradise - Reunion
» Mafia Roles
» Lovers ikebana

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: