Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 003 - Lovers Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 12:25 am

made me think*

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 1:51 am

Okay. Well if sleep deprived Beese thinks I'm scum, then he might be onto something. However, sleep deprived Beese also created.... this.

https://www.team9000.net/threads/howdy-partner.20886/

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 4:06 pm

Hang on...

So now I'm scum because I wasn't throwing the blame dildo around?

What the penis.
What a weird about-face.

For one, I'm not scum - and it's less lurking and more "I've got better things to do."

Like King of the Hill.

But in all seriousness, I'm starting to really suspect Beese. I mean, I always suspect Beese. A man with that many testicles should always be feared.

But on top of my usual sexy suspicion, I really don't like how he's flipped the whole thing and suckered Krika in.

My gaydar's pretty good. I use it a lot. Or abuse it a lot. Either way.

But I think Beese is a scummy mummy who's trying to use Krika to lynch me.
Krika's not scum; I'm not scum - Beese uses his fez as a Fleshjack.
Go figure.

I know this is RVS, but I have serious doubts about Beese.

Also, Navarre, you really obsess too much about 'sheeping' and 'lurking' and such. Truly ye do.

VOTE: Beese

You untrustworthy sexual fucker.
Besides, it's Beese. Who else would be the gay guy here?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 5:45 pm

Navarre. Using the excuse "He's posting too much" can't work with me.
When I was scum, back in that closed game. I didn't post like I do now.
I've been playing some games on Mafia Scum, and I've picked up a few things. Like one, I was really scummy-looking because I never posted. And to be honest I've kind of fixed a few of my problems.

Also, Voursprung makes a very good point. Methinks you should cool it with the sheeping accusations. It's getting really lame. Especially to incriminate someone as scum.
Sheeping is a lot more common in Epic Mafia/Chatroom Mafia and since this isn't chat mafia, your whole accusation is based entirely on experience for the wrong type of mafia.
If this /was/ chatroom mafia, you'd make a good point. But this is forum mafia. So would you kindly SHUT YOUR SOUND HOLE!
Untill you find something decent to say anyway.

Also, I'll be in my bunker for the incoming shitstorm.
Anyone else want safety from it?


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 5:52 pm

Mizicho ^^^^

your above post was irrelevant to this game and i think your using it as a filler

also @ Vorsprung. you have no reasons to your vote. All you have is your rebuttal against beese, that is not a reason and all it is is you pointing out a flaw. Another note sheeping and lurking are 2 completely different things that i have a thing against mainly because of stupid people leading BWs on me for being me. Lurking is also something i hate due to not being able to read them due to them not posting enough.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 7:22 pm

Navarre wrote:
Mizicho ^^^^

your above post was irrelevant to this game and i think your using it as a filler
Please stop letting your seemingly unfounded and annoying blatant hate for Michizo affect gameplay, thanks.

Besides, I always thought it was innappropriate to bring the results of other Mafia games into others.
Michizo's making some valid points here, and it's just plain annoying.

Come on, brah, chillax. Also, stop cross-referencing, goddamn.
You're really pissing me off here, maaaaan.

On another note, why do you hate Michizo so much? He / she / it / pony (can ye give me some clarification, Michizo?) seems to be a thoughtful and pleasant player.
Navarre wrote:
also @ Vorsprung. you have no reasons to your vote. All you have is your rebuttal against beese, that is not a reason and all it is is you pointing out a flaw. Another note sheeping and lurking are 2 completely different things that i have a thing against mainly because of stupid people leading BWs on me for being me. Lurking is also something i hate due to not being able to read them due to them not posting enough.
I think you're missing the point.
Forgive me if I'm wrong (but I don't think I am), but isn't the whole point of Mafia to pick out the eccentricities and flaws in the arguements of other players to figure out if they're scum or not?
And isn't the whole point of Mafia to defend yourself if you're wrongly accused of being scum?

This is how I see it:

Beese is trying to pit Krika against me. I think Krika's legitimately town - otherwise I wouldn't be so easily accused.
I don't think that Krika would risk killing me off so brashly if I was one of the scum in the relationship, eh?
I think we can assume for now Krika's not scum.
But I'm not scum either.

I'm highly suspicious of Beese for a few reasons:
1: He's been incredibly hyperbolic in his voting patterns.
2: He's making erroneous assumptions.
3: He has a very large scrotum.
4: He was awfully quick to just turn the blame around to me.

Look, this is RVS, and there's barely anything to go off in this stage. But it's precisely because of that, that makes me very suspicious of Beese.

I'm going to wait for his rebuttal, or his next move, or whatever. But at the moment, my gaydar's going off like crazy.

If it's okay to use weird reasons like that for justification, eh Beesemaster Flash?

P.S.: I know sheeping and lurking are two very different things. But you seem to be paranoid about them both.
I don't really like your gamestyle, but I think that's more of a product of your curmudgeonness rather than your potential scummyness.

Oh, and Michizo - I've got some Campbell's for the bunker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 7:49 pm

vorsprung. why are you telling me not to cross reference when everyone else uses other games to make me seem scummy. Also you say im paranoid about sheeping but look at last game because you voted for no other reason then to agree with 1337ness i got the hammer from mizicho and what was it mizicho said? "i think he isnt scummy" then he goes on to vote me on the blatant fact that i always seem scummy.

also i hate the fact you use brah and chillax cause brah is lame and unneeded. it also reminds me of someone i hate a lot so dont use it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Mon May 28, 2012 10:12 pm

Votecount 1.3
(2) Vorsprung - Beese, Krika (L-2)
(1) Beese - Vorsprung
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(0) Krika -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -

Not Voting - Cracked Atlas, Mizicho

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 am

Navarre wrote:
vorsprung. why are you telling me not to cross reference when everyone else uses other games to make me seem scummy.
I'm telling you not to cross-reference because you're not supposed to do it.
If others are doing it; well then, they're just playing badly, and that's their problem and their shame.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a general rule that you aren't supposed to bring up the results of past games as justification in others. I mean, there's always brevity in the RVS, but even then - it's discouraged.

Besides, I haven't really seen anyone do that to you.
Stop feeling hard-done by.
CRY SOME MORE.

...Unless ye' whining about people making you look scummy is just a cover-up for you actually being scum.
Navarre wrote:
Also you say im paranoid about sheeping but look at last game because you voted for no other reason then to agree with 1337ness i got the hammer from mizicho and what was it mizicho said? "i think he isnt scummy" then he goes on to vote me on the blatant fact that i always seem scummy.
I'll repeat myself:
"There's a general rule that you aren't supposed to bring up the results of past games as justification in others."
What I did in that other game is irrelevant.
Besides, 1337ness was Town and so was I, so it's kinda irrelevant. If he makes a good arguement and I agree with it, then that's my onus. We won, didn't we? Thus, it wasn't really sheeping, it was 'winning the game'.

Michizo and you hate each other, and in more than a few instances, you guys have been playing badly against each other.
I don't condone that type of action anyway.
Heck, I'm new and I can tell you two are just at each other's throats, regardless of game setup.

I mean, I always think Beese is scum, because I just don't trust him. But this game more than most - I don't trust him because of his behaviour, which is something completely different.
Regardless, Beesey and I are bona-fide bros. So it's not big deal.

I'll repeat:
"Stop feeling hard-done by.
CRY SOME MORE."

Navarre wrote:
also i hate the fact you use brah and chillax cause brah is lame and unneeded. it also reminds me of someone i hate a lot so dont use it.
You know what?
I really don't give a fuck!
I like it, because it's anachronistic and it appeals to me.
I like it because it's lame and ironic.

I'd also like to say that you keep saying things are 'unneeded'. It's just general extrapolative. Deal with it, it doesn't affect nutthin'.

Now, brah brah brah brah, chillax to the maxy-max.
Or, in non-retarded speak, "My good fellow, there is no need to get worked up. Please, relax."

You gotta stop bringing your own angst into the game - it's getting annoying.
I'm going to stop now, and so should you. You're a good guy, but you're being annoyingly butthurt and it's detrimental to gameplay.

Beese - the ball's in your court now. (Yay, innuendo.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 am

Seriously, Navarre? Seriously? You criticise people for judging you based on your idiosyncrasies, but then you go ahead and judge Vorsprung on his. And about that game you just mentioned, to defend yourself for being paranoid about sheeping, might I remind you that when you were hammered in that game, you were scum? It was the right choice to lynch you.

And for the record, when Mizicho said that he thought you weren't scummy, that was a gag. Of course he thought you were scum. That's why he fucking voted you.

I'm sorry, but if you can't think of anything relevant to put in a post, just shut up until you can.



Vorsprung, bringing up the results of other games to justify current games is both fully acceptable and occasionally necessary. After all, people are /always/ going to be judging people based on how they acted in previous games. The only thing that's discouraged is using the results of ongoing games to prove anything.

Furthermore, we're about as far out of RVS as we can be. Really, I think RVS ended quite a few days ago. Beese's vote against you? Not a random vote. Your vote against him? Also not random. I get that you're new, but please stop using RVS as a justification when it isn't RVS.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 9:08 am

I'm just find it interesting that when Vorsprung is on L-2, he makes some of his longest posts I've ever seen in mafia.

Just a general question, Cracked. What position do you think Vorsprung is?


_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vorsprung

avatar

Number of posts : 162
Localisation : Cooking meth in your outhouse
Registration date : 2012-02-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 am

Beese wrote:
I'm just find it interesting that when Vorsprung is on L-2, he makes some of his longest posts I've ever seen in mafia.
Eh. Navarre was irritating me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 9:42 am

Vorsprung wrote:
Beese wrote:
I'm just find it interesting that when Vorsprung is on L-2, he makes some of his longest posts I've ever seen in mafia.
Eh. Navarre was irritating me.
Fair enough, he has that effect on people.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

avatar

Number of posts : 171
Age : 20
Localisation : That crack in the wall above your bed.
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 5:55 pm

Navarre's at /my/ throat anyway. I don't really give a fuck unless he does something really stupid.
Posting is a good example of this.
I'm male by the way. Male human. I'm also one of the few people in this forum who doesn't act all flamboyant-like.

Oh, and Navarre. How could you not see the gag in that? I thought you where scum, I still think you're scum now. Heck, I think everyone's scum except for me (Scum until proven town, not the other way around)

Well, while I'm posting, I might as well post on whom I think is scum (Besides everyone)

Navarre: Looking pretty darn scummy.
Voursprung: Town... Probably. (The L-2 doesn't help his case)
Cracked Atlas: Probably scum with Navarre, but I could easily be wrong.
Beese: Town, most likely.
Krika: Null. You need to post moar.

And one more thing. Major lols on Voursprung's little rant.
I'm male by the way. Male human.
Anyone else want to be in the bunker?
We have Minecraft.

Ts;dr?
(Rant, rant, post, filler)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 6:56 pm

Me scum? With Navarre? In Lovers mafia? Oh, that's not a nice mental image.

Currently I think Vorsprung is leaning back townward. I had my doubts about him, and I still do have my doubts about him, but now that he's making a significant contribution I find him to be less scummy.

My gaydar:
Beese & Navarre: Ticking louder than a Geiger meter made of uranium.
Krika: Going off slightly, what with that fight with Beese that looked a little staged.
Vorsprung: Causing slight fluctuations, but currently leaning towards 'Not Gay'.
Mizicho: Having trouble getting a reading, but it flashed 'Not Gay' briefly.

That aside, in-truth I'm having trouble picking up a legitimate read off of anyone. If I had to vote, though, I'd probably go with Beese.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 8:32 pm

Cracked and Vorsprung are Homosexual Lovers.

That's just what I personally think, I can probably predict that I'll be the one lynched today, don't take that as me giving up. I just predict that my lynch will be brought about sometime soon, this match will probably end in scum win.

Look, we kill someone tonight, they turn out not to be scum. You have one last shot before scum auto-wins. It's a 1/3 chance man, use the shots wisely.

Navarre might be scum, but I doubt it. I mean, lynch him for all I care but that would leave one last shot to be used.
Nothing was staged about that fight, if it does look staged, how so?
And when I pull a vote towards Vorsprung, Cracked instantly trys to throw me off his vote, trying to throw me off the vote, since I didn't unvote him he's going full force and going for my lynch, simple as that.

And you can kill Krika if you want too, it'll pretty much prove my innocence but I don't advise it.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 8:33 pm

Cracked instantly trys to throw me off his vote, since I didn't unvote him he's going full force and going for my lynch, simple as that.*

Redundancy!

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor
avatar

Number of posts : 475
Age : 19
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 8:51 pm

Votecount 1.4 (Looks a lot like 1.3)
(2) Vorsprung - Beese, Krika (L-2)
(1) Beese - Vorsprung
(1) Mizicho - Navarre
(0) Krika -
(0) Navarre -
(0) Cracked Atlas -

Not Voting - Cracked Atlas, Mizicho

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 9:34 pm

Ha! It worked! It took over a page, but it worked.

I actually thought Vorsprung was looking a lot more scummy then I let on. Still do. However, I had my suspicions of you, and when you wrote:
Beese wrote:
Well, if my theory is correct, then lets vote Vorsprung and watch his scum buddy squirm.
I couldn't pass up that chance. So I defended Vorsprung as best I could without making it obvious in the hopes you'd immediate use it to paint me as the 2nd scum. And you didn't. And I was sad. And then I started thinking you might be town again. But hey, it took you a while, but you got there.

I think you're playing way to aggressive. It's not like you, you normally take a back seat, and offer your opinion here and there. Now, you're throwing accusations wildly in the hopes they'll stick. At the moment, I'd be willing to guess You/Navarre or You/Krika are scum. Though maybe, maybe it's Navarre/Vorsprung. Though that seems less likely.

All this "lynch me if you like, but scum are going to win" stuff is something I've seen countless times on MafiaScum, and it almost always turns out to be scum. Although strangely, it's normally used as a last resort, because it's so obviously scummy. But you just went there and threw it out. We only have 1 mislynche here. Why would town be so apathetic towards themselves being mislynched? Or any other townie being mislynched.

I know someone's going to paint this as overly defensive, but in truth I've had this reply more or less ready since I read the above quoted statement.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 10:45 pm

Yeah i was thinking that the fight between krika was staged too and thats why it says that i think beese's possible partner if he was scum. The only reason that i still have my vote on mizicho is to prevent a hammer but now that i think about it one of the lovers is beese, krika or vorsprung.

My logic behind this is that if vorspung, beese and krika were town then mafia would have already blitzed this day and the next day cracked and mizicho (theoretically if they were scum) would say they agreed with beese and quickhammered. Since vorsprung hasnt been hammered then i conclude that vorsprung/beese/krika is maf.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 10:47 pm

Fine then, if you're so clear on my case and obviously think I'm scum then lynch me. Everyone just effin' lynch me!

When town doesn't win after my demise, because you WONT, lynch cracked, and then you'll win! Simple as that!

UNVOTE

VOTE: BEESE


DO IT

LYNCH ME NOW, DAMMIT.

I wanna see the results.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 11:10 pm

Beese wrote:
Cracked and Vorsprung are Homosexual Lovers.

That's just what I personally think, I can probably predict that I'll be the one lynched today, don't take that as me giving up. I just predict that my lynch will be brought about sometime soon, this match will probably end in scum win.

Look, we kill someone tonight, they turn out not to be scum. You have one last shot before scum auto-wins. It's a 1/3 chance man, use the shots wisely.

Navarre might be scum, but I doubt it. I mean, lynch him for all I care but that would leave one last shot to be used.
Nothing was staged about that fight, if it does look staged, how so?
And when I pull a vote towards Vorsprung, Cracked instantly trys to throw me off his vote, trying to throw me off the vote, since I didn't unvote him he's going full force and going for my lynch, simple as that.

And you can kill Krika if you want too, it'll pretty much prove my innocence but I don't advise it.

[Are you implying you want me dead? If you're a townie, that's just stupid.]


[I give my word that the fight was not staged. It may look that way, but I'm just naive. Oh look, he's passing it off as nothing. Damn straight. I did get sucked in. Besides, if I were scum, don't you think I would have planned it our more carefully?]

Unvote


[I also doubt your hypothesis. Cracked and Vorsprung seem to be on completely different wavelengths. Hmm. Wait. That sounds like sort of thing good scum would do. I think. But Cracked and Vorsprung...I don't see it. If they were scum, I don't think Cracked would have been so fast to defend. However, his post above seems a bit...hmm...]

Reads:

Vorsprung: I initially had him as a Null/Scummish, if only because of the lack of posting. That's hardly anything to go off by though. I don't know why I voted. I find it a bit strange how he's manage to almost confirm I'm town, but eh. Got to be thankful to someone for doing something I can't do yet.

Navarre: Useless (Scummish). At least Vorsprung managed to post something reasonably informative. You seem to just yak on like one of them baby boomers fed up with young people.

Mizicho: I was initially skeptical cause he stole the first vote. If what you all speak of is true, then it's pretty damn unreliable info. Anyway, he's looking town to me.

Beese: Initially, Townish. Now I'm just freakin confused. He tossed Navarre's case aside so easily. It didn't seem logical to me. As above, I was worried about the whole Mizicho thing, cause I dislike using the past matches as argument, but if Navarre and Mizicho are going to keep going at it like that, I'd rather not get involved and completely screwed with.

Cracked: He acts so Homophobic. Is he generally good at this? Only thing I can pick up on initial inactivity. Which, of course, was the dick joke era anyway. Perhaps that post above as well...




Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 11:17 pm

[Ah crap, slowpoke.]

[Why would you do that? Why? I mean, it gets rid of a scummy looking player (according to the perspectives of other members), but if you are town, then people are just gonna jump onto the next scummiest. And that's probably gonna be an incorrect choice. Methinks we need a lot more time. Everyone's being so hasty with this. I'm not saying we shouldn't do anything, but hell, voting isn't a good choice. Which is sort of why I'm thinking Cracked and Mizicho are more townie than the rest of you.]


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 11:20 pm

Krika wrote:
[Ah crap, slowpoke.]

[Why would you do that? Why? I mean, it gets rid of a scummy looking player (according to the perspectives of other members), but if you are town, then people are just gonna jump onto the next scummiest. And that's probably gonna be an incorrect choice. Methinks we need a lot more time. Everyone's being so hasty with this. I'm not saying we shouldn't do anything, but hell, voting isn't a good choice. Which is sort of why I'm thinking Cracked and Mizicho are more townie than the rest of you.]


Cracked is so sure that I'm scum, the only way he'd know that if was scum himself, the only way to prove my innocence is through death. And if I'm town and he's so certain that I'm scum then he has to be scum.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Krika

avatar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-04-07

PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   Tue May 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Beese wrote:

Cracked is so sure that I'm scum, the only way he'd know that if was scum himself, the only way to prove my innocence is through death. And if I'm town and he's so certain that I'm scum then he has to be scum.

[Hmm. I'm not seeing it. If that's true, isn't it extremely brash to accuse you like that? He hasn't voted for you yet. What was he waiting for? Apart from your response.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 003 - Lovers Mafia   

Back to top Go down
 
003 - Lovers Mafia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Great Novelty Gift for Dog and Cat Lovers-Hysterical Laughing Dog/Cat Adoption Kit
» Welcome Money Lovers!!!
» Mafia - Paradise - Reunion
» Mafia Roles
» Lovers ikebana

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: