Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

Make /amiabanana/ Great Again!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 Cat Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:58 pm

So... how 'bout them dead people, eh?

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:08 pm

I was just re-reading through the mafia thread, and I saw this.

Captain Manlove wrote:
scummy acting pair?
well this is just my opinion but i'd have to say you (Melexiious) and atlas, though that may just be how you always act toward each other.
And i doubt 1337ness would but the two most experienced players in the game together. Or would he? Idunno.

My line of thinking is that no scum would ever cast doubt over their team members unless they both knew exactly what they were doing and what they'd get out of it.

Doesn't mean we're /confirmed/ town. It's just very likely. I highly doubt any scum would ever cast any doubt over their own team mates. In fact, one of the only times I can recall Scum ever doing anything against their own team members, is that one time Peter performed a night kill on me at Game-a-thon.

But really, that wouldn't have happened since all of this seems to be a clusterfuck.

But yea.
Scum died at night?
Does that mean that someone is like, a vig or something?

If you want too, lets talk about who killed who last night, or, who cast what votes against who last night.
I threw my vote to Atlas, for reference. Not knowing what he was. If I was cop, I'd see if he was scum or not. If I was doc, I would have saved him. If I was Vig...
Well, whatever, that didn't occur to me.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Also, apparently Meow is there regardless of role PM.
I honestly should have expected that, this is cat Mafia after all.

So try and look for someone who inferred they know that both scum and town had the same wording, except for colour.
Probably wont get us anywhere really, but it's a start.


_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Scum bussing their buddies does happen from time to time, but this is like, Manlove's first proper game, so it does seem unlikely he'd do that. Still, I'm suspicious of anyone who points to a post and says 'there, that makes me town', even if the post makes me look town to...

But it is something to consider.

Analyzing scum night kills is almost always scummy, as it leads to WIFOM, but a scum actually ding at night /is/ interesting. A vig is likely... maybe Vorsprung was a Paranoid Gun Owner? I wouldn't put it past 1337ness.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:47 pm

It's not like I'm saying it's Testament, that you and I are wholly confirmed town, that to say otherwise is against all logic.
Nah, I'm just saying that Manlove said some things that cast doubt on players, he turned out to be scum, the people who he cast doubt upon are possible town.
Just relevant discussion and information, really.

Paranoid Gun Owner sounds most likely.
Nothing more cute than a kitten with a handgun.

Also, note time.
1 scum and 3 town.
So that means a few possible outcomes.

No lynch today
Scum kills at Night
1 scum and 2 Town

Mislynch today
Scum kills at Night
Scum win

Lynch Scum today
Town win
Fuck Bitches
Get Money

Mislynch today
Scum kills themselves
Town win
What the fuck just happened guys

No Lynch is a viable option now, but not something we should jump into straight away.


_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Is no lynch a thing? I seem to remember someone saying it wasn't a thing. I think I need to reread the game again.

And yeah, the dead scum just turned the situation from Lylo to Mylo. Though it's way more difficult for a scum quickhammer to happen now, so things are much better now.

We really need more content from Orandulum and Navarre. While I do love flapping willies with you, Mexi, it would be nice to have some other willies in the ring.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:18 pm

Imma do levels on who I think is scum.
Orandulum: 55% (Because he's been incredibly silent)
Navarre: 40% (Because he's Navarre)
Atlas: 10% (Because bums)
Myself: 100% sexy (Because yolo)


Orandulum fucking say something dammit.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:14 pm

I dunno Mel, you are a reasonably smart guy and the fact that you had to state it yourself gives off the feeling you want to confirm yourself ASAP. So unless you are a powerrole then i personally think that this

Melexious wrote:

My line of thinking is that no scum would ever cast doubt over their team members unless they both knew exactly what they were doing and what they'd get out of it.

To me this is scummy due to you wanting to self-confirm so early and throwing Atlas into your "almost confirmed" pile might probably be just allying yourself with Atlas with him being the most experienced in mafia. Also i noticed you wasted most of that post on an almost completely unrelated topic. Only the last 1/4 of that post was information and that info could have been gotten off earlier posts.

Also has it occurred to anyone that mafia might be able to communicate with each other during the day? If so then it would have been relatively easy for Mel to tell Captain Manlove to buss him and atlas out during day one. So right now until Orandulum posts something of further use my FoS stands on Melexious
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:12 pm

Incoming /rant because we need more longer posts from people.

Consider the difference between self confirm and simply stating facts, regardless of what anyone actually thinks.

Saying "I'm town don't kill me!" is rather pointless because it can be construe as scummy. Anything pro town is technically a scum tell, 'Who'd dare try and be pro-town, I bet he's a stinkin' mafiaoso!'. However, It was day start. There was no way for Scum to talk to each other or to infer anything. I'm merely stating the truth and logical facts, I never once said I wanted to 100% self confirm I'm just saying "This is what happened, this is a likely possibility, doesn't necessarily mean I'm right."
Which is what I implied, quite heavily.

tbh, Atlas seems a lot more accusing than usual, likewise with you Navarre.
Infact, even I feel like I've been accusing more than usual. This is a weird game.

I'm a reasonably smart guy, why the hell would I be confirm-
Wait, no. I just realized what I was about to say was stupid. I /was/ going to say "Why should I be keeping Atlas Safe?" when I realized if I was scum, I'd probably try and get Atlas on my side, and then attempt to get votes piled up on you, Navarre. which would lead me to a fairly easily won game.
Which, really, wouldn't work since Atlas seems to think I'm acting scummy. So that probably wouldn't work at all.

But still, considering the last time I remember Atlas when he was scum he was about 50 times more aggressive in what he said and his votes, he was quick to set the blame and wanted the day over as quickly as possible which he hasn't been doing.

Now in your imaginary world, where scum can talk during the day (Which is kinda ridiculous for a closed set-up because that would be fairly unbalanced) and that I could talk to Manlove, tell him to accuse me early game, then sacrifice him (Which he probably wouldn't even agree to doing.) and then have him scum flip is just ridiculous to infer. What logic does that follow? How does that make any sense other than the fact that you can use it against me to claim I'm scum?

But no, I'm no a power role.
Hell, How do you even /know/ you're a power role? You're not given any power-roles! You make a wild stab in the dark for some random player and then ka-pow. Something may or may not even happen. As it said in the main post,
'Each night, you may target a player, regardless of whether or not you have a targeting power role. Each night, each faction may vote on a factional power target, regardless of whether or not their faction has a targeting factional power; actions carried out as part of a factional power will be carried out by a random member of that faction unless all members of that faction have non-conflicting ideas as to who should carry the action out.'

See, I think I'm just a vanilla town. No Power-role. But the thing is I have no clue.
I could be Doc for all I know, I could be say, Doc, some mafia tried to kill Atlas and then I saved him.
Who knows? I don't.

You seem to be on the fact about people should be claiming power-roles. Why? Do /you/ know you're a power role? Cough it up then. What Town Power-Role are you?

This game is designed to be a clusterfuck, and claiming power-roles is dumb as all hell.
Maybe I am a power-role? Maybe I'm the Doc and I healed Atlas last night? Who the fuck knows!

Unless Manlove and I were breaking the rules of the game and talking on facebook, you're just making connections out of connections that never actually connect. You've been using logic that makes no sense and inferring things inherently anti-town, claiming it pro-town.
The only thing I can see you not being scum, was because you wanted to scum-trip Manlove which stikes me as odd.

And no, Scum wouldn't be able to talk during the day.
Considering the fact 1337ness had talk with a lot of people and the night was extended, leads me to believe such a thing isn't possible.

If it wasn't for your aggressiveness against Manlove who later flipped scum, I would be on your case.

I'm unsure, but I don't think you're scum. I would cast my FoS against you Because fucking hell. You act like scum a lot. But as Atlas said, you always magically turn up Town and waste a vote.
Tell me, what I've said logic wise, not opinion wise, that's Anti-Town.
Just one.
Where have I said something, that would harm town? Where have I said that we should do something Anti-Town?

I can name one, literally one page ago where you said No-Lynch was out best course of action when it actually /wasn't/ for the reasons you gave. Then, when Manlove was flipped to be dead, you claimed your idea was pro-town, even when it wasn't in the first place.
Which, as well, was quickly shot down by Atlas.

See, take a game Peter was scum in. He won a game of Mafia by doing everything Pro-Town except for one, singular move late game, which got him to win.
And I making an Anti-Town move now? How is telling everyone not to flap your cocks about in favour of wild Votes Anti-Town? How is saying that we should be careful, Anti-Town?
How is bringing forth evidence to claim that I'm likely town due to what Manlove said, Anti-town? It's not. I'm not giving false information, I'm not feeding anyone lies. Unlike you, who literally one page ago, said false information then later on, claimed it was pro-town when it clearly wasn't.

And to talk about Fluff, why? Why would I add fluff to my post? Why would I make the largest Mafia Post I've ever made right now?
Well I'll tell you why. So it can generate conversation which just isn't happening right now. So people can talk more about what I said. We need both you and Orandulum talking, so why not add in extra things to talk about?
How can you claim that I'm re-saying stuff that's already said as a bad thing, when you're one of the factors as to why I'm saying it in the first place, that I need to re-use information already said, because you're saying very little?

And no, this isn't early game. This is late game. If I was saying this page 4, I could understand where you're coming from. But we are 1 no lynch away from Lylo or something. You know what I mean, I'm not good with Mafia Lingo.
Basicly, Town is one mis-lynch from losing. So I ain't throwing a vote yet, if ever.

Too add, I am more aggressive than usual, yes, but that's due to the fact that we're in the late game. Early game I was more passive, more willing to forgive due to the fact that I had very little evidence, but since only Atlas and I are really talking, I have to be more aggressive.

TL;DR of Post:
Refer to my Signature.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:13 pm

And before anyone says anything, I'm not saying that the tl;dr is because I think everyone should fuck themselves, It's because anyone who thinks that they need a 'Too long; didn't read' should fuck themselves.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:35 pm

Melexious wrote:

Now in your imaginary world, where scum can talk during the day (Which is kinda ridiculous for a closed set-up because that would be fairly unbalanced) and that I could talk to Manlove, tell him to accuse me early game, then sacrifice him (Which he probably wouldn't even agree to doing.) and then have him scum flip is just ridiculous to infer. What logic does that follow? How does that make any sense other than the fact that you can use it against me to claim I'm scum?

Well....... if you hadn't noticed, there were in fact 2 kills. You might have killed Vorsprung seeing him as an active and unknown threat.

Also. Unless anyone else targetted Captain Manlove. I claim vig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:37 pm

Unless of course Peter put in something else other then

Meow

Since that is all i got and i targetted manlove for the night
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:43 pm

...Okay.

I need time to re-read the game, and, most importantly, properly analyze Mexi's post, but for now, he's leaning hella town for me. I just /really/ don't see scum-Melexiious writing, well, that.

Still, nothing's set in stone. As it stands, as it has for so long now Orandulum. Needs. To. Post. More. I just don't feel confident about any of my reads with him being so... fucking absent from the game.

P-Edit: I wrote this before Navarre's last two posts. They... raise a number of questions I am too tired to properly think about right now. Will elaborate when slightly more lucid.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:44 pm

So you're Vig.
You killed Manlove? You threw your vote last night, against Manlove?

Why didn't you claim Vig earlier, when you yourself said "Alright, everyone cough up your Power-roles!" after it was shown that Manlove died? Wouldn't you have claimed that earlier?

Jeeeezus, Look. I honestly have no clue if you're scum or not. I'm not officially saying you're Scum. Because it's hard as fuck to read what you're saying in the long-run and if you're pro-town or pro-scum.

I don't really want to say anything more, until Orandulum actually says something of value, then I'll make a more informed vote, if a vote at all.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:31 pm

Ah wow, this is still happening. I had already given this site up for dead and closed the tab while performing a 21 gun salute with a gunFX app on my iPhone.

As it is I'm under the impression that either Navarre or Atlas are scum. My reasonings are fairly simple. In Navarre's case, he always acts like scum even when he is town but that doesn't stop him from still being scum. As for Cracked, it's really that he is the only target left other than Navarre and I'm not gonna single him out as scum because there is really no way of telling with Navarre. As it is Mellexious sets off the least amount of scum bells in my head so I'm pretty certain he isn't scum, for the moment.

As for myself, I'll claim vanilla townie cause I targeted myself last night and I still seem to be alive so that's something I've got going for me.

Not really a substantial post but like with Cracked I'll make a better one when I've had some sleep and chance to reread the thread.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Wed Dec 18, 2013 12:08 am

Well rereading the rules, i thought that peter might have hyperlinked the vig role for me and also if you hadn't noticed Peter put in Manlove's death AFTER me asking power roles to claim. Just thought i would point that out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:13 am

I know that, that's why I clearly said "after it was shown that Manlove died"
It was only a few posts after, like 4 or something. You should have connected the dots.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds
avatar

Number of posts : 281
Localisation : Behind you
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:29 pm

Ok, so after rereading the last few pages Navarre comes off as scummier than usual. My point has already been brought up in regards to the whole:

Navarre wrote:
All right. Poweroles with viable and workable information cough it up. You do not reserve the right to remain silent or unable to meow

In which he states that there is no reason not to claim your role, but he doesn't claim anything. which is later followed by:
Navarre wrote:
Also. Unless anyone else targetted Captain Manlove. I claim vig

In which he see's the opportunity to claim a role with no way of use verify that he is in fact telling the truth about who he targeted. Now he later offers an explanation of:
Navarre wrote:
Well rereading the rules, I thought that peter might have hyperlinked the vig role for me and also if you hadn't noticed Peter put in Manlove's death AFTER me asking power roles to claim. Just thought i would point that out

But before that post he states:
Navarre wrote:
Unless of course Peter put in something else other then

Meow

Since that is all i got and i targetted manlove for the night

Now after all of that, it would suggest that in this setup all the players received "Meow" as their role PM with no other mention of what their role is despite what he may have assigned them. This does make some sense as I can see 1337ness making this game so that no one has a true idea of their roles, except scum who would have a better idea due to their PM being in red. That is partly backed up by the "Setup Specific rules"
1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Set-up specific
15. Each night, you may target a player, regardless of whether or not you have a targeting power role. Each night, each faction may vote on a factional power target, regardless of whether or not their faction has a targeting factional power; actions carried out as part of a factional power will be carried out by a random member of that faction unless all members of that faction have non-conflicting ideas as to who should carry the action out.

Though what does stand out to me is the part about Factions. If everyone's Role PM is just "Meow" then how would factions know who is in their faction without making a stab in dark and messaging someone they think is in their faction and most likely messaging the wrong person, which could lead to all sorts of shenanigans. This isn't something I think 1337ness would do outside of a clearly stated bastard game, unless he has decided he does want to, in which case I hate him.

So yeah, this went from me making a case against Navarre to speculating about 1337ness' twisted mind. So my brain power for today has been used up now. as such I'll just leave this here for the others to read and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:57 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Day two and onwards have a deadline of one week.

On the 14th, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Deadline is 28th December with room for extension.

I see we've gained an extra week for this day for no reason. What's up with that?

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:03 pm

Probably because of the lack of posting and the site slowly dying again?

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin
avatar

Number of posts : 1335
Age : 106
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:25 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Day two and onwards have a deadline of one week.

On the 14th, 1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Deadline is 28th December with room for extension.

I see we've gained an extra week for this day for no reason. What's up with that?
Good catch.

Deadline is 21st December with room for extension


Melexiious wrote:
Probably because of the lack of posting and the site slowly dying again?
Nope, that typically earns deadline reductions as a "please hurry up" message

_________________
Cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://amiabanana.topic-zone.com
Melexiious
The Fabulous
avatar

Number of posts : 760
Age : 21
Localisation : 5IXQ6f6eMxQ
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:05 pm

Come on Navarre, I want your thoughts on what Patrick said.

_________________
Spoiler:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:02 am

Will re-read thread tonight, as we need to come to a decision fast. I'm leaning toward Navarre being scum right now. Want to analyse his interactions with Manlove and other players.

In fact, Vote: Navarre just to get the ball rolling.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency
avatar

Number of posts : 1167
Age : 22
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:30 pm

Alright, re-read the thread. More specifically, I examined all of Navarre interactions with Captain Manlove. Now, there's not much, for the most part. Navarre seems eager to lynch him, Manlove votes Navarre out of what looks like OMGUS, nothing much happens of it. Like, they seriously seem to both drop it right after. Now, normally, I wouldn't fins this /too/ concerning, except...

Navarre wrote:
Also has it occurred to anyone that mafia might be able to communicate with each other during the day?

I have to say, it's occurring to me now.

Furthermore, I find it highly suspicious he targeted Manlove, but only pointed out that he did so /after/ Manlove flipped scum. That really just looks like Scum trying to blend in with town by claiming he targetted someone he knew he could get away with claiming to target. Furthermore, I don't seen 1337ness putting a vig in a 7 player game with 2 scum. That could've mad a day/night 1 scum win too easy (especially as the vig doesn't know he's a vig).

Also, assuming, for a second, he was town, /why would he target Manlove?/ Manlove was the most null person in the game day 1. I didn't think he was worth protecting/killing/investigating/role-blocking or anything else. Like, any of those happening to him, based off the information we had at the time, would't seem particularly helpful for town.

So yeah, I'm sticking to my guns on this one. I'm used to Navarre making small little gaffs here and there, but after a while, they start to add up. Also, we have, like, 3 hours to come to a decision.

_________________
Nice legs, daisy dukes, makes a man go   
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

avatar

Number of posts : 272
Localisation : Ivalice
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:45 pm

In total honesty i used random.org to randomize my target for the night. Also @Patrick. Although all of us apparently got just "Meow" as the role PM, it states in the opening post that there may have been some role hyperlinks inside. Also nobody has counterclaimed a manlove target so yeah, unless Vorsprung was a paranoid gun owner then i am cleared?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Cat Mafia   

Back to top Go down
 
Cat Mafia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Mafia - Paradise - Reunion
» Mafia Roles
» Xia Mafia: 5P Mini Mafia [GAME OVER - Town victory!]
» Interesting fighting between Blue.ctg and Mafia.ctg !
» Mafia.ctg

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Mafia :: Games-
Jump to: