Share | 

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:58 pm

A Romantic and Risque Cruise getaway becomes a heart-throbbing murderfest, Hilarity Ensues. Rated PG-13

WELCOME TO THE LOVE BOAT

Starring:

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Autistocrat
Cracked Atlas
Iced_Tea
Melexiious
Real Human Meme
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Rules
General
0. As captain of this Vessel, I am your god and king.
1. Magenta is my colour. Using magenta is punishable by death.
2. No direct quoting of Private messaging with Mod, Paraphrasing is Alright.
3. Unless your role specifies otherwise, do not talk about the game outside the game thread. If your role does specify otherwise, you may still only talk about the game where your PM says you can.
4. Don't edit your own posts, you will be instantly modkilled.
5. When a player achieves the majority of the votes, the game enters twilight; all players may talk, but votes are locked. This phase will end as soon as I am online to end it. Once I reveal the role of the lynched player,  the game enters night.
6. No one is allowed to post in the game thread at night.
7. Once the mod declares you dead, you are dead. Dead people do not post in game thread.
8. Modkills are to be done in the way most disadvantageous to the player and their faction. This means that any modkilled player changes to neutral, and therefore cannot win the game. If a mafia-sided player was modkilled, the day continues. If a town-sided player was modkilled, the day ends immediately. Third-party modkills are resolved with my discretion.

Activity and Deadlines
9. Post every 48 hours. If you fail to do this, you will be prodded. If you do not respond within 72 hours of your prod, you will be replaced. This rule is flexible if you give advance warning of your absence.
10. If you will be absent, tell us when you will be back.
11. Day one has a deadline of 2 weeks. Day two and onward have a deadline of one week. All nights have a deadline of 48 hours. If anyone has announced that they will be absent over the course of a night/twilight, the phase will be extended for 24 hours after their announced return. Deadlines are non-negotiable barring absences and exceptional circumstances.
12. If no player has acheived the majority of votes by deadline, then no-one is lynched.

Voting
13. Votes are to be bolded and roughly in the form of VOTE: Player.
14. Retracting a vote is to be done in the form UNVOTE: Player. Unvoting before voting a new player is appreciated but not compulsory.
15. You MAY vote for a no-lynch. You do so by VOTE: NO LYNCH. Unlike a lynch, you only need HALF the votes to get a no-lynch through.

Lastly, If you think you've found a loophole in the rules then you're wrong. Feel free to ask any questions.

Day 1 will begin when all players have confirmed their Role PMs to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:53 pm

Three quick questions:

1. Did you pick magenta as your color just to troll me?

2. My typical magenta is #ff33ff while yours is #ff00ff. Am I still allowed to use my magenta as it is a different shade of magenta, or are you gonna hog all the shades for yourself? (Actually in your title it's also #ff33ff, and in the first line of your posts it's some weird #ff33cc.)

3. Why do you hate me?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:14 pm

1. I picked it mostly for thematic purposes, and because its generally fabulous. trolling you would be a sort of distant third though.

2. i'll allow it if you shift it a shade to like #ff66ff or #ff3399 or something, #ff33ff is a bit too close. Also the odder shades were on accident.

3. because magenta is my jam, son. Ain't nobody gonna take it from me

Anyway We've got 3 people confirmed so far, The rest of you will need to confirm before we can get this game going properly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:23 pm

Fair enough, it does really suit the theme.

Yea, #ff33ff is a bit close. I'll look for something further away. Wild Strawberry aka #ff3399 is pretty nice, but there's so many pretty colors it's kinda hard to settle on one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:05 am

I'm dayvig and I'd like to use my powers to allow us to double-lynch on day one, cool?

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:06 pm

Alight, most of you have confirmed, at this point we're just waiting for TSR, someone go bug him to hurry up.

If he takes too long and there's enough push for it, we can start the first day before he gets here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:54 pm

TSR if you lurk your way through this one I'mma shoot you.

Same goes to everyone else, barring Cracked, who is IMO too valuable to lose to random vigging.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:00 pm

<3

Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:01 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:

Same goes to everyone else, barring Cracked, who is IMO too valuable to lose to random vigging.

Lurking is my forte. But you'll think I'm scum no matter how much I post.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:30 pm

Scum wrote:

Lurking is my forte. But you'll think I'm scum no matter how much I post.
What're you talking about, scum?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:43 pm

Can we get a start, mr. mod?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:18 pm

Alright, looks like we got everybody here, let us begin:

DAY 1:

You are all enjoying your campy cruise-themed 80s dating show life when you hear a loud shriek. You all rush to the sexnasium (TM) to discover Filipe, the taut Brazilian bodybuilder, dead and dismembered across the floor.
As a sane collective you all decide that there must be some criminal faction amongst yourselves and the only way to proceed is to spill more blood in honour of the beautiful Latin american rose plucked before its prime.

As most days on a luxury cruise ship, the day will last 2 weeks or until someone is lynched. Ill set up the timer as soon as I'm not on garbage ass mobile.

Have fun

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:37 pm

Clearly, Manlove was having a gay affair with the bodybuilder so Autistrocrat got jealous and killed the guy.

Vote: Autistrocrat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:47 pm

Anyone who's been on this boat long enough knows that Manlove and I are in an open relationship. I don't think you're scum but you're clearly a paranoid schizophrenic and shouldn't be allowed near sharp objects.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Oh, that's why you kept humping my leg the other night.

Well sorry then.

Unvote: Autistrocrat

RHM is kind of a dipshit and hasn't posted in-thread so far, so let's hang him or something.

Vote: Real Human Meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:03 pm

Vote: Autistrocrat But Manlove and I were engaged to be married! this was meant to be our pre-wedding honeymoon. YOU MAN-STEALING BASTARD!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:05 pm

Hmmm, TSR is either town or playing me, not sure which.

Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:10 pm

Tunnel Snakes Rule wrote:
Vote: Autistrocrat But Manlove and I were engaged to be married! this was meant to be our pre-wedding honeymoon. YOU MAN-STEALING BASTARD!
We all know that Manlove is a free spirit who can't be chained down to just one man. He needs at least three men to be satisfied. More if there are any women involved.

I think I can get behind lynching someone I haven't talked to. It's probably fairly moral too, considering he's not even a real human bean.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:12 pm

Unvote

Hunch.

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:17 pm

Hunch.

I share your hunch, taking advantage of an opportunity to get someone to L-1 looks pretty scum. Especially if he was expecting his buddy to hammer quickly.

Unvote: Real Human Meme
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:23 pm

Iced_Tea wrote:
Hunch.

I share your hunch, taking advantage of an opportunity to get someone to L-1 looks pretty scum. Especially if he was expecting his buddy to hammer quickly.

Unvote: Real Human Meme
Who's this supposed buddy then? The only person I've defended so far is you. I'm dealing with the loss of Felipe and honestly I'm feeling so attacked right now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:31 pm

Logically it could be anyone that isn't me, RHM, or 1337ness since you'd need someone to hammer for you. You might also be a lyncher, who knows.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Nobody's going to D1 quickhammer, I don't think we can make calls on who is town based on "not hammering".

Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:36 pm

Iced_Tea wrote:
Logically it could be anyone that isn't me, RHM, or 1337ness since you'd need someone to hammer for you. You might also be a lyncher, who knows.
I suppose, although I'd have to be pretty lucky to have you two also happen to vote for my lynchee, and in that case it'd probably be pretty stupid to jump on their wagon that fast, as evidenced above where I instantly got a fresh two votes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:40 pm

Nobody's going to D1 quickhammer, I don't think we can make calls on who is town based on "not hammering".
Spoiler:

Is no lynch an option? When playing IRL the rule changed a fair bit, what're the rules on no lynch here? Especially considering it's basically random today, so we're more likely to just lynch town.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    

Back to top Go down

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next