Share | 

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:02 pm

Now you're also getting rude. Well great.

Also, obviously you'd give RHM a town read. There can't be more than 2 scum, and if you were scum, me and Atlas would clearly be more dangerous to you.

Apparently I was wrong, but so were you as we will see as soon as Mod confirms my role.

PS: You know what makes reading the thread really hard? You using it as though it was a goddamn chat!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:03 pm

1337ness, yes, it could be considered rolefishing were it not fort he fact the Melexiious already said he was going to reveal his proof this day.

Hell, I didn't even specifically ask for, nor did I expect, for him to reveal his role immediately. If anything, Melexiious was practically chomping at the bit to reveal his role, and, considering that it's a role which benefits from being publicly known, it's not surprising. But in truth, I was merely stating that I was interested in a reveal which I assumed to be an inevitability.

Melexiious, I'm gonna ask you to weigh in here. Was I wrong in any of my assumptions?

P-Edit: Shut the fuck up, 1337ness.

Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:10 pm

Gonna repost this just in case you missed it in 1337ness's vomit of posts

you had to do this while I was at work and on mobile didn't you?
Give me a sec

A shot rings throughout the sexnasium and all through the ship, followed by the limp thud of iced teas recently shot body

With his dying breath, he confirmes that he is indeed a:
Spoiler:

Ill post the role pm proper when I get home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

@Mod, does this game follow the MafiaScum 'normal' guidelines?

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

Using Orandulum's school of logic, Atlas is town.
Melexx still town.

I'll be back day after tomorrow. Clearly not capable of actually reading the gamethread in any meaningful way right now.

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:21 pm

Cracked Atlas wrote:
@Mod, does this game follow the MafiaScum 'normal' guidelines?

Sure is. All the roles are ones accepted in a normal game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:29 pm

1337ness_of_teh_n00b wrote:
Using Orandulum's school of logic, Atlas is town.
Melexx still town.

I'll be back day after tomorrow. Clearly not capable of actually reading the gamethread in any meaningful way right now.
Accepting this as true, I guess lynch TSR? Unless you guys are willing to no lynch, but you seem pretty set into "if we kill enough people we'll purge the scum for sure".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:39 pm

On second thought, if those reads are correct then from my point of view we've found our two scum, so fuck it. I'm cop, if I survive the day I'll investigate Real Human Meme tonight.
Vote: Tunnel Snakes Rule
Let's hope you're right, 1337ness.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:49 pm

What the fuck just happened.

Uh.

I don't know Atlas, Yeah, you weren't even a consideration when I said that. And it was true, I was gonna say regardless and you made an off comment about wanting to know. I wouldn't really consider that to be role fishing.

Give me a bit, I gotta process what just fucking happened.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Real Human Meme

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2016-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:04 am

I'm just gonna stick with my position before and say that I don't know enough to vote for anything. Even TSR.

I'm fine being investigated
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:37 am

At the very least, 1337ness is conftown. Melex is also very likely town. So, we've learnt something from all this.

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:53 am

Lordy, I completely forgot about posting Iced Tea's Role PM:

Spoiler:

Aaaaaanyway, votes and stuff:

Vote Count 1.1:

(1) Melexiious - Tunnel Snakes Rule
(1) Cracked Atlas - 1337ness_of_teh_n00b
(1)  Tunnel Snakes Rule - Autistocrat

Not Voting: Melexiious, Cracked Atlas, Real Human Meme

With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch!

Day one deadline

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:05 am

So I guess we're mainly just waiting on 1337ness to post again?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:21 pm

See, I like how didn't just mis-shoot a townie, he actually shot a neighbour town. If Scum-sided dayvigs were a thing, he'd've just pulled off the most excellent shot.

Like, this has probably hurt town immensely, and side-tracked from any and all meaningful discussion. Basically, he's the single scummiest conf-town I've ever seen.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:35 pm

Neighbour isn't a useful role, what are you on about? Getting it mixed up with Mason, I think (either that or normal guideline has changed since I last played, which is actually pretty plausible).

vote: TSR

Game still solved btw, we have three candidates and are guaranteed to eliminate one today and one tomorrow.

Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:44 pm

VOTE: TSR

Lets go I guess?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:40 pm

Alright Well, TSR has just confirmed to me that he wishes to drop out of the game, so I guess I'll count this as a lynch and we can head on into night. so uh..

"After witnessing the tragic and bizarre death of Iced Tea, TSR decides he would rather die than live in this world any longer and takes his own life using a nearby dumbbell. To celebrate you all begin rummaging through his pockets and find a parchment stating..."

Spoiler:

Alright with this we can move on over to the night phase, y'all have 48 hours to do your respective night stuff.

Night One Deadline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Another beautiful day begins upon the S.S. Loveboat as you all awaken to the sound of horrible gurgled screams.
The gang assembles at the source of the scream to find the lovable comic relief character Autistocrat Horrifically choked to death by one of the several nightsticks that have been inserted into each of his orifices, while wearing a pigsnout over his nose. Everyone's acute observations of the symbolism clue you all in to the fact that he was indeed:

Spoiler:

As you all pray for Autistocrats safe passing across the river styx, you all decide yet more blood should be shed to appease the various pagan gods that are worshipped upon this vessel, and so the four of you set out to accomplish this task.
Have Fun!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:46 pm

I have a dumb plan, but I want to see how both RHM and Cracked act today.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Well there goes my "getting shot" plan.

I only had the one shot guys :/ game not really autowon.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Wait are there only five players alive?

If so: do we all agree Cracked is town?

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:51 pm

Okay, my head clearly isn't in this at all.

For everyone else's reference, because I'm sure (uh, I hope) that I'm not the only one getting this wrong: Iced_Tea (Town Neighbour), Tunnel Snakes Rule (Scum Neighbour), and Autistocrat (Town Cop) are all dead, leaving four of us alive.

I dayvigged Iced_Tea day one, and Melexx claimed shareable BP vest.

Cracked and Real Human Meme are also alive, unclaimed.

Both players have dropped extremely strong towntells, I am clearly wrong about one of them.

I promise not to post a fourth consecutive post.

Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:01 pm

Oh shit, there goes my plan too.

Nope, Autisto, TSR and Iced are all dead. Unless your one-shot was infact just a ruse.

It's

1337ness
Melex
Cracked
RHM

And no actually, I can't say for any certainty if either Cracked or RHM is scum.
Need to see their thoughts.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:12 pm

Okay, so I assumed that Cracked was getting Masons and Neighbours mixed up because he was Iced_Tea's Neighbour and knew himself to be Town (I was getting such strong team vibes from him and Iced_Tea, in retrospect probably confirmation bias).

TSR flipping Scum Neighbour really throws a spanner in the works. On the one hand, I could say "Cracked obvs not scum if he doesn't know difference between Neighbour and Mason when his hypothetical buddy is a Neighbour", but it would be just as easy to say "Cracked dropped tell so that TSR flip would confirm him" (and he is experienced enough that I can't really ignore that possibility).

I think I already talked about why I had such a strong townread on Real Human Meme, I just don't see new scum coming into a game and tempting fate by saying "nah I don't believe the insane guy who seems determined to put a bullet in someone", newbies and especially new scum are usually way more cautious than that.

The big thing that stops me from voting Cracked is that I do strongly believe in, to some extent, the Orandulum school of thought, which says when your reads are demonstrably fucked, you should start acting in total opposition to them. I was wrong on literally every count possible about Iced_Tea and TSR (and later Cracked's status as Iced_Tea's Neighbour), which makes me think I need to start going against everything I think I know right now and just vote RHM.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:13 pm

Melexx, your vest still good? If we lynch tonight, do scum have a 50/50 shot at failing to kill?

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire    

Back to top Go down

Captain Manlove's Love-boat Murder mystery extraordinaire
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next