Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:37 pm

Alright buds, you know the rules. Actually, maybe you don't. If that's the case, go read one of the previous Dethy threads, on of them probably has the rules.

I'll open the game proper once everyone confirms. No posting 'till then or I'll be angry and stuff.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:45 pm

Hey, could someone go ahead and remind Autistrocrat that this is a thing which is happening?

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:12 am

Beep boop, game's open, everyone do your shit.

First day ends in... I guess two weeks? Whatever, it'll end at some point.

Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:09 am

Uhh I'm kinda new to Dethy. Best practice is to just post our results D1 right?

I investigated 1337ness loooong and HAAAAARD and then he innocented all over me. I feel like an (inno)scented candle now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:16 am

Also being new, I don't have a problem with that. I investigated Manlove and he came up guilty and HIV negative. Who'dve thought?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 1:37 pm

Well, I decided to do 1337ness again and I investigated him and also came up with Innocent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:40 pm

I investigated Melexiious there and found him guilty.
Now we just gotta wait on 1337ness?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:10 pm

Inno on Iced_Tea.

If Iced_Tea is scum:
1337: insane/naive
Autist: insane/paranoid
Melexx: sane/naive
Manlove: insane/paranoid

If Autist is scum:
Iced_Tea: sane/naive
1337: sane/naive
Impossible; therefore Autist is town

If Melexx is scum:
Manlove: sane/paranoid

If Manlove is scum:
Autist: sane/paranoid
Impossible; therefore Manlove is also town.

If I'm scum:
Iced_Tea: insane/naive
Melexx: insane/naive

Hmmm...

Someone please look over that I've been playing Prismata and chess while wallposting for like four hours' straight so my mind's fucking mush right now.

In theory, Melexx is less likely to be scum than Iced, on the grounds that he should know that claiming identical investigation results as someone else tends to result in more confirmed players, but I'm not sure he does actually fully understand/respect that idea.

If there's one thing I've learnt, it's that weak D1 scumreads against Iced_Tea are always 100% accurate (he's totally flipped scum past two games, right? We all agreed that revisionist history is valid evidence, didn't we?), so

Vote: Iced_Tea

Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:41 am

Just to make things 100% clear, I have no idea that was a thing that happened in Deathy and I totally do not respect the idea.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:55 am

Ahh, that's why 1337ness hates Dethy. He's got it all solved. And that's not at all meant sarcastically... I like that Dethy can be "solved" with that kind of logicing, but it also kinda sucks. In this case it sucks more than not, as it's trivialized the game down to 2 choices (unless someone finds a mistake in 1337ness's thingy, which I haven't but I'm also like 5 hours past my bedtime and running on sugar, caffeine, and MTG so...).

1337ness wrote:
he's totally flipped scum past two games, right?

If it weren't nonsensical, I would vote your ass for misgendering me you transmisogynist dick.

Obviously I'm going to say Malxi is scum cus that's sorta the only option I have (Unless mod would allow me to vote for myself?). So uhh... Malxi is totally scum guys!

I'm gonna hold off on voting until someone more awake can confirm 1337ness didn't fuck up his logicing. If it turns out that he didn't, it really won't matter who I vote since town wins anyway. QQ WPd.

PS: If you do end up lynching me, can I request being beheaded with a great axe? That's how I've always wanted to die. I have weird fetishes...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:34 pm

Well damn, looks like the game is pretty much solved. I've read over 1337's list several times and it seems that he's right, it has to be either Tea or melex.

so really comes down to whether melex is just plain telling the truth despite iced teas identical claim befote him or whether hes being an elaborate ruse master and suspecting that we'd think he wouldn't do something so foolish.

In either scenario, its clear that the true mafioso is autistocrat. So:
VOTE: AUTISTOCRAT

What do you have to say for yourself Autistocrat?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:56 pm

Captain Manlove wrote:
In either scenario, its clear that the true mafioso is autistocrat.

Yea, fuck that guy. Vote: Autistocrat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:25 pm

Captain Manlove wrote:
What do you have to say for yourself Autistocrat?
I am innocent for everything except for that series of sexual assaults three years ago. I totally did those, but the judge let me off. Suck it again motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:58 pm

Well, I'm gonna VOTE: ICED_TEA and see where that leads us, then we can just lynch me the next day if that's not the case.

Easy as, but if at all possible, I would like to play a game of Normal Mafia after this. I'll see about potentially getting more new people in who'd be genuinely interested and won't just leave after 1 day.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:23 am

UNVOTE

Wait, I don't know how Dethy works properly so I'm probably totally wrong but could someone explain..

When it says 1337ness is scum, it has:

Iced_Tea: insane/naive
Melexx: insane/naive

There.. has to be one of each right?
Where's the sane person in this setup?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:34 am

Melexiious wrote:
Where's the sane person in this setup?

That's why it's impossible for 1337ness to be scum.

Autistocraft is a pretty good scum candidate though, let's vote for him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:18 am

Wait, did 1337ness get something wrong in his post that confirmed me as town? I really need to reread over the thread at some point.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:20 am

Melexiious wrote:
Well, I'm gonna VOTE: ICED_TEA and see where that leads us, then we can just lynch me the next day if that's not the case.

Easy as, but if at all possible, I would like to play a game of Normal Mafia after this. I'll see about potentially getting more new people in who'd be genuinely interested and won't just leave after 1 day.

I've got a few more people who have expressed interest in joining this fine community, so provided we have a few people with us now still interested we could prolly pull off a good game that doesn't just basically end d1.

Speaking of basically ending d1, no 1337's post is not wrong and it confirms the townieness of everyone but melex and tea.

Speaking of lynching tea, is s/he L-1 right now? I was gonna vote for him/herbecause of him/it trying to kill off dear sweet Autistocrat. But then again, it/thing basically has a magnetic field of scummyness at all times regerdless of actually being scum or not so ill wait it out for a bit

UNVOTE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:13 pm

Dw Autistocrat, I was just fucking around. 1337ness didn't do anything wrong in his logicing.

Unvote: Autistocrat

Yea so it's down to me and Melexx, and it's entirely irrelevant who is even scum because town wins eitherways. D1 we lynch one person, D2 we lynch the other.

They say you should know when you've lost, and I've lost. I'm hereby turning myself in for being scum. Concede

In theory I could've offed 1337ness, fucked his corpse, then tried to convince Manlove/Autismo to kill the respective other, but nobody in this group is stupid enough to fall for that so yea I've lost.

Since I'm turning myself in, can you just imprison me instead of killing me? Yknow turn me into a sex slave or something. Unless you're gonna turn me into Autismo's sex slave, in that case I'd rather die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:32 pm

Iced_Tea wrote:

Since I'm turning myself in, can you just imprison me instead of killing me? Yknow turn me into a sex slave or something. Unless you're gonna turn me into Autismo's sex slave, in that case I'd rather die.

Death it is then.

VOTE: ICED TEA

Whelp.

That was a flaccid game to say the least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:23 pm

Fuck you, I'll just off myself then.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 pm

Usually murder gets me in the mood but you gotta resist.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:36 pm

Every God-damn Dethy game gets slightly shorter, I swear to God.

Props to 1337ness for winning this in one post, GG.

Dead QT link: http://www.quicktopic.com/52/H/znUsWWT3DkFAb

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:46 pm

So, I'll mod a normal then. I'll make a sign-up later today if there's interest. Also can someone poke AcRv? I could use him as my replacement mod, but mostly to proofread my setup and make sure it isn't horribly unbalanced.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:17 pm

Well, best that 1337ness does that, seeing as how he could literally poke him.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5   Today at 5:43 am

Back to top Go down

Cracked's Dethy 7, except it's really 6, except kinda it's 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next