HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iced_Tea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2016-02-07

PostSubject: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Mon May 02, 2016 11:23 pm

Sheogorath's Tournament
Chapter 1: Traitor Among Five

Players
Cracked Atlas - Female Breton
Melexiious - Male Imperial
Captain Manlove - Male Nord
1337ness_of_teh_n00b - Male Altmer
Autistocrat - Female Khajit

Introduction
You find yourself stuck on a small stone slab, your feet turned to stone. Your entire body feels stiff, and you can't remember how you got here or much of who you were before. As you look up you notice four other people, all stuck on stone slabs just like you, all wearing the same simple robes as you, all looking about as confused as you. Apparently you're not the only one that has no idea what's going on. The five of you are arranged in a circular formation around a glowing fountain in the center.

Everyone's attention is drawn to the fountain as a projection of a peculiar old man with a cane appears above it. The old man begins to speak, all the while gesturing wildly:

"Ah yes, welcome to Sheogorath's Tourament! I'm Sheogorath and this is my tournament! Let me just start off by thanking each and every one of you for your not-necessarily-voluntary participation, it is much appreciated!"

Sheogorath laughs, then rotates around as he looks over the five people around him. He appears surprised.

"Hmm... looks like none of you exploded yet. How boring. Oh well, this is much more fun with more people anyway."

You're starting to feel a bit uneasy.

"Today's event is called 'Traitor Among Five'. Here's how it works: There are two phases, let's call them 'day' and 'night'. During the 'day' phase each of you gets to vote on another person - or themselves. Whoever gets the majority of votes will explode in confetti... or guts, I seem to get those two confused a lot. One of you is a traitor, whom the others must find and eliminate using the aforementioned vote. You can also vote to eliminate noone, only half the votes are required for this to pass. Once a vote has passed, all participants must return to their slabs, where they will be turned to stone, initiating the 'night' phase. During the 'night' phase each participant will be awoken in sequence to perform special actions, this includes the traitor's special action of selecting someone to die under mysterious circumstances. The traitor wins if they manage to kill all the other participants, the rest of you win if they manage to find and eliminate the traitor. Whoever wins will be returned to where they came from and to them all of this will have merely been a particularily exciting dream. The souls of the losing side will be captured in some of these," Sheogorath holds up two black soul gems, "and used to enchant my new living room furniture."

Sheogorath pauses for a second.

"Without further ado, let's get started! The first 'day' phase begins now, have fun voting!"

Sheogorath waves his hands around, releasing everyone's feet from the slabs, then vanishes.

Rules
1. Unless noted otherwise, rules are standard forum Mafia rules as listed here.
2. Wild Strawberry is my color. Using it is punishable my modkill.
3. Game follows Normal Guidelines.
4. Everyone may roleplay as much or as little as they want as long as they do not interfere with anyone else's freedom to roleplay as much or as little as they want. No harassing people for not being in character enough or passive-aggressively TL;DRing descriptive RP posts.

Characters
Characters will be assigned a race, gender, and name in their role PM. You may change your assigned gender and/or name in immediate response to your role PM, however your race is fixed. Races and genders are public knowledge (as they are visible on people's characters).

Role PM Structure:
Quote :
NAME, GENDER, RACE

ABILITY LORE NAME: (FUNCTIONAL ROLE)
DESCRIPTION

WIN CONDITION

Example:
Quote :
Jane Doe, F, Redguard

None: (Vanilla Townie)
During the day phase, you may vote on who you want to see lynched.

You win if all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Wed May 04, 2016 8:07 am

Everyone has confirmed their Role PM, Day 1 starts now.

Deadline for Day 1 will be 2 weeks, subsequent days will have a deadline of 1 week, with a deadline of 72 hours for each night.

Day 1 Deadline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Thu May 05, 2016 2:51 am

Oh shit im sorry.

I might as well start and say that I'm

Levus Atrius, M, Imperial

I want to start off by saying I'm incredibly racist and I think all cat niggers should just GTFO

VOTE: Austistocrat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Thu May 05, 2016 8:43 pm

Melexiious wrote:
Oh shit im sorry.

I might as well start and say that I'm

Levus Atrius, M, Imperial

I want to start off by saying I'm incredibly racist and I think all cat niggers should just GTFO

VOTE: Austistocrat
tl;dr

Vote: Melexxious

Autistrocrat

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2016-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Fri May 06, 2016 4:11 pm

I'll hold off on my view since he could've just wanted a vote if some kind to start things off and decided to go for the good old racist against khajit thing as a joke way to get something out, pretty sure that's how accusations started last time too.
My name is Ahani, I'll be keeping my eyes on you, Imperial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Fri May 06, 2016 9:00 pm

Can somebody poke Atlas/Manlove? They both haven't posted since Day 1 started and it's been more than 48 hours now.

Vote Count:
1 Autistocrat: Melexiious, L-2
1 Melexiious: 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, L-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Fri May 06, 2016 9:03 pm

I'll poke Manlove with my dick.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sat May 07, 2016 12:19 pm

Consder me prodded.

I am Rolf the Gentle, gentlest nord there ever was, and in all my kind soul and pure heart I say cat niggers are ruining this Realm and they all should be hung from trees.

VOTE: Autistocrat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sat May 07, 2016 12:33 pm

So much anti Khajit racism! Ahani has done nothing to earn punishment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Atlas hasn't posted at all, I've told 1337ness to prod him. 1337ness and Melexiious also haven't posted in more than 48h. Can someone remind Melexiious that this game is a thing that's happening?

Vote Count:
2 Autistocrat: Melexiious, Captain Manlove, L-1!
1 Melexiious: 1337ness_of_teh_n00b, L-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 8:58 pm

Got prodded.

Tentatively calling Manlove town?

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 8:59 pm

Nah fuck that that's just reads for reads' sake.

No fucking clue.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Unvote
Vote: Autistocrat

Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 9:28 pm

Huh.

Well that didn't take long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Autistrocrat

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 pm

Khajit is innocent of this crime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Fucking I thought that Manlove was currently the one being voted.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 9:55 pm

Never underestimate the power of "posting while playing Hearthstone because the mod told you to post"

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 08, 2016 10:17 pm

Autistrocrat wrote:
Khajit is innocent of this crime.

Too late :C

Amidst the racism-fueled bickering the Altmer, who had been standing quietly away from the rest of the group, yells out a vote on the Khajit. Unbeknownst to him, there had already been two votes on our poor furry friend. The room goes quiet as the Khajit begins to levitate and balloon up. Her screams of agony are interrupted by a sudden 'pop' followed by a barrage of guts and small pieces of fur showering the other participants.

Above the fountain, Sheogorath once again appears, looking very amused. "Oh, that was fun! Unfortunately for you you just killed the most innocent person among you. I love mortals and their racism." He laughs, "Now that a vote has been passed, the 'day' phase ends and all of you must return to their spots."

After brushing the Khajit's remains off their clothes, the remaining four participants return to their slabs, where they are promptly turned to stone as the 'night' phase begins.

Congratulations, you just killed the IC.

Role PM:

Nights ends in 72 hours. Everybody make sure to send me a PM with their night actions before the deadline.

Night 1 Deadline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Wed May 11, 2016 10:46 pm

Night deadline is technically over, however Atlas is still nowhere to be found so I am forced to extend it by another 72 hours. During this time, I'd like to ask everyone to either get Atlas to post or find a replacement for him. Once either of those things happen, Day 2 will start. If Atlas can't be found and there is no replacement within 72 hours, his character be modkilled. (Which will really suck with this few players, if it weren't for that I would've modkilled him Day 1.)

Night 1 Extended Deadline
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sat May 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Okay, time's up. Atlas dies. He was the traitor, so the game's over. Yaaay...

Well that was disappointing.

Originally I was gonna ask to start another Mafia game after this, but seeing as we don't have a full group that doesn't seem likely. I'd be open to something other than Mafia aswell, or another Mafia if someone can find an extra player.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sun May 15, 2016 10:33 pm

Clearly I am literally the best mafia player ever. D1 quickhammer for the win.

Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Thu May 19, 2016 3:44 am

Yea you totally next-leveled Atlas into the ground. Defeated so hard he died IRL. Rip Atlas.

Anyway, is there a chance we could get another attempt at a game going? If everyone but Atlas of this group is still interested we just need to find at least one other person.

BTW, if anyone's interested I can post the role PMs of everyone in this game, but it didn't end properly so I won't unless someone asks explicitly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Captain Manlove

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Fri May 20, 2016 9:49 am

Yeah I dunno about another game, I'm not really feeling it.
I think I speak for a few of us when I say we're all a little burned out of mafia for the time being.

If youre pulling together a game a couple months down the line, let me know, but I'm not really up for another straight away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Iced_Tea

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Sat May 21, 2016 6:31 am

Yea sure no problem. Let's see how things are in a few months then.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five   Today at 12:23 am

Back to top Go down

Sheogorath's Tournament - Traitor Among Five
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1