Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Agency OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 am

Welcome to this board's first ever RP.

The Agency. One of the world's best kept secrets. Not even world leaders are told of it's existence, unless they really need to know. For the past 80 years, the Agency has been tracking the few of us who are truly extraordinary. Those who posses unusual powers or unmatched physical or mental capabilities. Superheroes some might call them. Though probably not anyone who's actually met them. The Agency tracks these individuals, and recruits them. But not everyone accepts the Agency's call. Some would prefer to use their awesome power to take this world by force. Normally the Agency can deal with the small time villains, but this time is different. A group of them have teamed together and set up what they're calling 'The Organisation', a name chosen to mock the Agency. But worst of all, the Organisation has gotten hold of an Omega Core, an ancient artefact capable of tremendous power. The Agency has one which has been studied for the last 50 years, but even the Agency's best mind haven't unravelled it's secrets. But we do know that it is capable of unmatched outbursts of power, and we cannot allow the Organisation to get a hold of any more.

When it comes to species, powers, background, etc., I am willing to allow just about anything. Just post a char sheet, and I'll suggest any changes you might need.

Character Sheet:
Quote :
Name: (Your character's name, natch)
Race: (For most of you this will be human, but anything's fine pending approval.)
Appearance: (Describe yourself! If can find a decent picture online, post a link!)
Description: (Gunslinger? Hacker? Wizard? Tattoo artist? Whatever you like.)
Skills: (What do you bring to the table?)
Weaknesses: (Every superhero has their flaw. What's yours? (No one may choose 'Kryptonite'))
Notable Items: (What important stuff do you carry around?)
Bio (Were you trained by blind monks or soemthing equally clichéd? Tell us about it)
Misc: (Anything I didn't think of that you think is relevant? Put it here.)

Rules:
1. No randomly killing team mates. In fact, if a character has a char sheet, no killing them at all without permission.
2. You are allowed to fight other players if you must. Chances are even if you kick someone through a brick wall, they'll just get up and do it to you. They are superheroes after all.
3. That doesn't mean you're immune to damage. If you try and make yourself completely immune to any and all damage, I will to terrible things to your character with my GM powers.
4. For that matter, no godmodding. Try and keep your characters reasonable.
5. 'I' is a capital letter. What I put at the end of that sentence was a full stop. Please try and use them both along with proper spelling and grammar. It makes things easier for the other players.
6. Avoid one line posts unless they sufficiently advance the plot.
7. Post regularly. If I feel your character should contribute and they haven't for a sufficiently long time, I will PM you. Continuing to not post can incur penalties.
8. As GM I express the right to add new rules whenever I like, and you must follow them.

If I feel the need I will kick you, mod kill you, or otherwise remove you from the game. If this happens, or if your character dies by your own allowance, and you decide you want back in, then you may make a new character and I may approve it. Unless I've closed sign-ups, which I probably won't do.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Posted on behalf of Orandulum, who's wall of text was ridiculous.

Name: No. 351/ The Puppeteer/ The Freak

Race: Human

Appearance: 6'11, short brown hair, blue eyes

Description: No. 351 has the ability to interface with his own bodily systems and control what they do, he can also interface with the
systems of other people by creating a link with them via their natural brain waves, he can sense people by picking up their natural bio-electricity

Skills: No. 351 is a Genius in a very literal sense of the word. he could read a 400pg book on advanced calculus and have the entire thing memorized in about 4 hours and have a complete understanding of this new knowledge by a minimum of 4 days after. His main Skill though, is his PhD level of biology knowledge, which when combined with his ability to control the systems of the body becomes extremely useful.

Weaknesses: No. 351 has the mentality that Freaks (Abnormal Humans) are below Non-Freaks (Normal Humans), as such he is extremely subservient to Normal humans and believes that that is how the world is meant to be. he also has very few social skills to speak of.

Notable Items: a pouch that contains a bottle of pills that when taken will give him a large amount of excess energy so that he may make his body do things faster/better(harder/stronger)

Bio:
http://orandulum.deviantart.com/art/Massive-Character-sheet-280006883

Misc: Just apologizing about the long ass Bio

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Now that I've actually finished reading it, I like to say that No. 351 is approved.

Now everyone else start posting. I'll be putting my char sheet up soon as well.

AcRv
The Traitor

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2008-10-28

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:16 pm

Name: Drazhk
Race: Kel. They're a funky alien race that look like humaoid reptile things. They have tails and a face similar to the blue guys from SGU but they're green/brown and reptillian. And they have scales all over them, being reptillian and all. And they have yellow eyes. Oh, and the females of his species reproduca a-sexually, because I know Orandulum/Atlas will ask.
Appearance: See above. In addition, Drazk got a teleporter device morphed into his left arm, which looks like his skin aside from the display screen. And he has rocket boots morphed to his feet in a similar way. The scales of the devices shed at the same rate as his skin does. The teleporter and boots are thought activated. And he has sharp claws instead of finger nails.
Description: He was a Kel elite warrior/fighter pilot but his ship got taken out and it flew for a few hours our of control and crashed itself on Earth, where the Agency found the wreck. The ship was in too much damage for them to learn anything from, and they recruited Drazhk because he was a reptillian alien with rocket shoes and a telporter morphed to his skin.
Skills: The teleporter and rocket boots as previously mentioned, he is also stronger than most humans and has pointy teeth. And his tail can hit people pretty hard.
Weaknesses: Saltwater disagrees with him. He needs to splash himself with water a bit every two days or so, but the salt in the saltwater sort of chorrodes his skin tissue. And dog whistles are within his hearing range, but they hurt his ears to the point that they bleed.
Notable Items: The teleporter and rocket boots which are welded to his skin. He always wears a cloak with a hood to cover him when in public. And he wears sunglasses. He has a pair of 9mm pistols. And he always wears black pants and a black shirt. But he goes around barefoot. Mainly because he hates having to explain to the shop assistant why they're staring at a reptillian foot with a hole in the bottom.
Bio: Trained as an elite warrior and pilot in the Kel army, and then you know how he got to Earth. He decided not to teleport out of his ship when it started heading to Earth because a scan showed its environment was suited to his needs, and his cousin, who was his last family member, died in that same attack, and so he felt that the army had nothing more for him, and enlisting in the Kel army was permanent.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

Name : Andreas
Race: Elven Human (Human Father, Elven Mother)

Appearance: Long Ebony Hair, tall, wears a tunic with sleeves everywhere. Carries 4 Light Blades (Opposite to heavy in case you interpreted it as light light) - 2 crossed on his back and 2 in their sheaths. Has concealed weapons on his body. Extremely pale.

Description: A spellsword, Andreas can harness the elements around him to empower his blades. Each of his blades represents the elements of fire, water/ice, (reversable) wind and lightning overall if you catch andreas of guard then he will fall easily due to his lack of body fat and protection.

Skills: Lightning speed, Expert Spy, has in depth knowledge on many of the facilities kept hidden in the agency. Basically the skills of an assassin. Also knowledge of foreign lands.

Weakness: Provoking & Taunting Andreas would force him into a rage in which he will attack anybody in sight senselessly without thinking thus leading to his guard being lowered. Also due to chivalry Andreas will not attack any attractive females.

Notable Items: The 4 swords that Andreas Uses.

Bio: a Mercenary Spellsword by trade andreas hails from the east, a mysterious continent that has been known for its finely crafted weaponry. Orphaned at the age of 19 by bandits he then went in search for food and work, after one year working as a hired workmen he came across an elderly man being ambushed by two middle aged men. After saving the elderly man he was told he had a special chi force residing in him and went to learn the way of the sword. Andreas spent five years perfecting his four element technique and then became a mercenary for hire in search of strong fighters in which he can test and hone his strength on, traveling everywhere. Two years later his fame has grown so large that now groups of people are targeting him trying to wrestle the magically imbued swords from him, he is soon tired of this and seeks the agencies help in ensuring his protection.

Last edited by Navarre on Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm

Name: Shred

Appearance: Green mohawk, over the top body tattoos (fake, but no-one knows that). Generally wears whatever he grabs off the floor in the morning. Tucks a meatcleaver in his belt, but rarely uses it -- it's all for show. Carries keytar/guitar depending on the day, wears a bulletproof vest.

Skills: Telekinesis. Pretends that the powers come from his instrument(s). No other powers to speak of, though claims that he's bulletproof.

Weaknesses: Over-theatrical to the point where he'd rather die than reveal his powers do not come from his instruments, and fails to take things seriously.

Notable items: Other than the aforementioned instruments and meatcleaver, none.

Bio: Went to primary school. Went to high school. Got picked up by the agency. Relatively normal life, nothing of note here.

Navarre

Number of posts : 272

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:10 am

Name change please something more elvish.

Name: therodrinn
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 19, 2012 12:37 am

Oh, 1337ness, amusing character.

For that point, Shred, Drazhk and Andreas are all approved. Moving right along, my character sheet.

Name: Alasteir is what he goes by, he claims his real name is unpronounceable.
Age: Real age unknown. Speculated to be in the billions.

Race: Great Old One.

Appearance: As he takes human hosts to get around, he appears as whatever human he's currently occupying. Noticeable, however, the eyes of his host change to a blood red. Furthermore, as he continues to occupy his host, small black cracks start to appear across his skin. Furthermore, he'd never be seen without the Necronomicon he keeps strapped to his waist. More accurately to say, actually, is that he's hardly ever seen without a human strapped to his Necronomicon.

Description: Blood Mage and Eldritch Abomination.

Skills: Blood magic is the rarely practised art of sacrificing one's own life force to fuel powerful spells. Whilst undoubtedly effective, most who've trained enough to use it still refuse to do so, as their bodies are severely weakened afterwards, and accidental death from attempting too powerful a spell is common. Alasteir practises the art with reckless abandon, as it's only his host whose life force he's draining. And he can always find a new host. He's actually studied most schools of magic, but doen't practise them. As a master of the Necroonomicon he can also /technically/ raise the dead and summon Eldritch monstrosities from beyond the veil, but he's not into that. As a Great Old One and Abomination himself, he's also quite adept at driving mortals insane, but he mostly just does that as a hobby.

Weaknesses: Mortal bodies are not skilful at containing Great Old Ones. Even with out any stress, a host can only last a couple of months before crumbling into dust. Using his blood magic quickens this process. Furthermore, he's incredibly suceptible to damage, which will once again leave his host, clothes included, a pile of dust on the floor.

Notable Items: The Necronomicon in which his presence is bound and a pair of sunglasses he enchanted to not crumble with the rest of his host, used to hide his eyes.

Bio: He pissed off Yog-Sothoth. Probably wasn't the best idea, as the Elder God decided to punish him for it. As Great Old ones can't really die, he was instead trapped inside a Necronomicon and placed on an young volcanic planet. Once of the priests of the old one was also placed on this planet to watch over him. And there Alasteir waited, for millions of years, bored out of his mind. And then humans evolved. Alasteir found he could speak to these creatures telepathically, beckoning them to his bound tome with promises of great power. And then he'd kill them and take over their body. He vowed to use his tremendous power to bring the world to it's knees! That was several thousand years ago. However, years of living as a human among other humans has made him... kinda human. And while he kills them for hosts and drives them mad for fun, he'd hate to see them wiped out. He took to combating evil supers who would try and rule this world for themselves. He became a hero... which is a really peculiar thing for an Eldritch Abomination to be. When his friend at the time, the man who is now known simply as the Chairman, decided to start the Agency, Alasteir signed on as it's first member. It's something to do, after all.

Misc: When he speaks he does so with a dual voice. One is the voice of his host, the other is his true voice emanating from the Necronomicon, which sounds demonic and distorted. He can probably control how it sounds, but he's a sucker for a little theatrics.

Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:25 pm

Name: Umbrage, Nicknamed Umbies

Appearance: Just imagine a Tuxedo mixed with the TF2's Medic outfit, all black with a white vest.

Description: 6'3, White Hair, Brown eyes. (If you want to go onto anything really solid to base the character from, I just realized he's very similar to Dr. Horrible in personality, sort of.

Skills: Talented in all sciences, Mechanics, Schools of Subject, especially good driver (Planes, Helicopters, Cars, Trains. Anything) Stole a considerable amount of Billions from his father before leaving and Swordsmanship (Only in self defence or if someone is attacking someone else wrongly).

Weaknesses: Can't take lead in anything, Shy, Indecisive, Nice for an Evil Genius, Half Mad, Drunkard.

Notable Items: Has a Personal Robotic Butler named Mr.F that Follows him everywhere, serves him alcohol and performs surgery is need be,

Bio: Born into an evil family he never found his place, he just has the crippling problem of not being evil.
Has a speciality almost all sciences due to the best teaching money could buy when he was young. His life goal was to live up to his fathers expectations and become an evil master mind and take control his organization when he steps down. He, tried his hardest but never became evil enough for his likings. Mainly because he thought it would be unpleasant for some stranger on the street to get a sword in the face, after he had his final fight with his father he ran away to get back at him, by helping the people. Found some cool cats and decided to join them.

Misc: He hates the colour blue.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Umbies is accepted.

And with that, I believe everyone who's going to join has joined. I'm going to leave sign-ups open, however, for late entries. Expect the IC to be up in a day or so.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:49 am

Alright guys, the IC is up. Get posting.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Oi, Navarre, I'd appreciate it if you left the major story points to me. I have along term sorta thing worked out here, so I'd like it if you followed along for now. My char has already stated that the Omega Core is deep underground, in a series of catacombs. So I'd be appreciative if you edit your post to fit.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Quad post, woo.

Accesing Agency database. Information on the Organisation selected. Information on members selected. Listing information on key members.

Name: Unkown. Called 'The Beserker'.

Appearance: Around 6' 6'', bald, well muscled.

Description: Beserker, natch.

Skills: Super human strength, agility, stamina. Capable of entering a beserker rage which increases his speed to the point where he can run at approx. 100 k/s, increases his strength to the point where he can punch through solid titanium, increases the density of his skin to the point where he is bulletproof, and decreases his IQ to about 40.

Weaknesses: Skill pretty easy to beat whilst not beserk. While beserk is unable to differentiate between friend and foe.

Notable Items: None.

Bio: A amatuer boxer until he was banned from the league under suspicion of being a super. Went into his first beserker rage, killing dozens. Before operatives from the Agency arrived to neutralise him, he had already dissapeared, taken away by the Organisation.

Misc: His beserker rage doesn't alter his appearence physically.

Name: Lucifer or Gabriel, current state depending.

Appearance: Wears a white or blackuit, current state depending. Has black, bat like wings or white feathered wings, state depending. Medium long blond hair.

Description: Mage, of sorts.

Skills: Capable of powerful destructive magic and powerful healing magic, state depending. No matter what state, he is adept at shaping and reshaping the world around him.

Weaknesses: Completely blithering insane, due to two competeting psyches.

Notable Items: A flaming sword or a spiked mace, state depending.

Bio: Once there were two mages. One sought to control the world, the other sought to protect it. They battled, but were evenly matched. Both turned to magic that they did not fully understand and could not fully control. The combining of the unstable magics fused the two together, into the creature that Lucifer/Gabriel is today. The psyches battled inside his head, and so long as one had the upper hand, he changed outwardly to match. Part of him wanted to destroy the world, the other part wanted only to protect and create. In truth, nothing got done. However, recently the two minds came to a compromise. Destroy the world. Create a new one. Repeat. Both would be satisfied. After just one display of his destructive power, the Organisation recruited Lucifer/Gabriel and promised that they would help in his his quest to destroy and create.

Misc: Totally not loosely based off of Lucemon, from Digimon season 4.

Name: The Mendoza Twins. Eva and Dalia, because I like these names better.

Race: Unknown. They look human but move far too quickly, suspected of being demons.

Appearance: Nevermind that for now.

Notable Items: A ridiculous supply of toothpicks. We're talking hundreds of the things. They use them as weapons, targeting points that paralyze the body as well as just causing damage and killing people with them.

Special Abilities: Ridiculously fast, strong and resilient to harm.

Known/Public History: The Mendoza twins have a healthy criminal history. Drunk and disorderly conduct, tresspass, theft, grand theft auto, attmpted murder, murder. You name it and they've probably done it.
We advise that you stay clear of these twins because they're nothing but trouble. And trust us, if you see one of them then you'll see the other as well because they're inseperable.
The pair have incredible regenerative powers so if you're going to stand in their way then make sure you kill them quickly before they tire you out and kill you. DO NOT APPROACH, but if you must then approach with extreme caution.

Misc: Why a different charsheet set-up? Shut up, that's why.

Last edited by Cracked Atlas on Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Name: Sixx

Age: Looks 26 (due to radiation accident, cannot age. likely believed to be in his early hundreds)

Race: Human (with traces of other races somewhere in there)

Appearance: Male, Caucasian (but tans really well), 6'2, medium-large build, green eyes, short spiked brown hair (but looks black unless in a really bright area)
scar on his right bicep in the shape of a banana (don't ask), prefers wearing sunglasses (even indoors).

Description:

Skills: Fairly good hacker, years spent wondering deserts, mountains, and the wilderness (good survival skills). has an 8th Dan in Ninjutsu, can play several instruments (Guitar, Double Bass and Bass Guitar)

Weaknesses: He hates being alone, yet is most of the time.

Notable Items: Carries 2 pistols (on either side of of his waist) and several hundred knives of all sizes concealed in his person. usually seen with a black, brown or blue coat and a usually humorous t-shirt. Prefers Tuxedos to Suits and never wares shorts.

Bio: Raised by an ex-soldier and an assassin, Sixx was brought up to kill. at age 8 he already held most wanted for murder in 3 different small country towns.
He then ran away from his parents (and his past) and went to live in New York, he was short on cash and saw a help needed poster for testing of radiation on human beings. Sixx took this opportunity up and went to be tested.
something went wrong, he took in a massive amount without any known side effect. he then continued to work with the scientists and was eventually drafted to the Manhattan Project. He quit because he realized what they where doing and wanted no part in it. He lived in hiding for 20 or so years and then was caught stealing during the early 60s. The American army where desperate for soldiers so he was given a choice of being conscripted or serving an unfair time in jail. He fought in Vietnam, Laos and a part of Cambodia before going AWOL, wandering Asia and Europe. He was found somewhere in France in the 90's by an American platoon based there, he hadn't aged a day since he signed up and the general of the base there was trained with Sixx. Realizing who he was, Sixx ran, and ran, and ran. for 3 years he was in hiding. He came to realize that he was made to kill, and that was all he was good for. He decided to become a hired gun/mercenary, fighting for whatever side paid the most. He is also the most wanted for parking tickets in the Greater London Area.

Misc: Is a surprisingly good chef and enjoys creating new recipes whenever he has the time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Looks fine. Might look over it again in more detail later. Either way, it'll be a while until I can slot you in.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:03 pm

For Christ's sake, Navarre, we have an Out of Character thread. If you want to post Out of Character conversation, post it here.

And to answer your question, if your enemy is floating 10 feet in the air, then yeah, presumably you can whisper.

AcRv
The Traitor

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:06 pm

This started at 10pm, and so in Manhatten it was 4pm. I'd say a maximum of fourty minutes to and hour has passed, leaving it to be anywhere between 4:40pm and 5pm in Manhatten. The Empire State building closes at 2am, and so it is perfectly plausible that a five year old girl would be up there with her family at that time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:55 pm

Just posting this here for quick access later.

Alpha's dialogue colour is 'color=#40BFBF'

len8946

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:12 pm

Name: Experiment 00863717 nicknamed Cyto
Race: Human/Cyborg
Appearance: A skinny, tanned Caucasian with a mixed background. Left side of body is partially robotic, but covered by skin. Some metal shows on his left bicep. Shaggy medium length brown hair and dark blue, nervous eyes. About 6'1 but appears about 5'9 because he is often hunch backed with a trench coat.
Description: Is a cyborg, has no memory.
Skills: Good problem solving skills and some brute strength.
Weaknesses: Major paranoia makes him virtually useless in a fight. Very jittery.
Notable items: Has a watch that he is constantly whispering too. Otherwise has no other items on him at all.
Bio: Cyto remembers his name. He also vaguely remembers a laboratory. He remembers waking up on the streets with clothes and a watch. He remembers the Effel Tower. That's all he knows about himself.
Misc: Is paranoid about both noise and silence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:17 am

Woah, new people.

Also, how do I have so many non-combat players? The original 'The Organisation' had much less... I think.

Mindless jittering aside, Cyto seems fine. I'll sto him in when I slot in Sixx, which shouldn't be much longer.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:09 pm

I'm pretty sure all the characters currently in the game are capable of combat.

Looking forward to the new characters coming in to the game.

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

Number of posts : 281

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:20 pm

I was also expecting there to be more combat characters, I guess I'll have to start pulling out the big guns.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
len8946

Number of posts : 13

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:02 am

Well Cyto is half metal, so if he hits you it's gonna fucking hurt. He is just jittery cause he got brain fucked by the laboratory he came from.

Anyway, maybe he will get over it, after all, that's what character development is for :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AcRv
The Traitor

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:05 pm

Oi, is anyone actually going to progress the story? Or are we all too busy in the Shadows Over Hoenn thread.

If the Hoenn thread is too distracting, may I request that we don't run two RPs at the same time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:21 pm

Hoenn isn't the issue, it's Orandulum.

As soon as he next posts in The Agency, I can get things moving again. So if you have a problem, pester him. God knows I will.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   

Back to top Go down

The Agency OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: Sign-Ups/OOC-
Jump to: