Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana?

If you're reading this, the fuck you doin' on amiabanana? Fuck off.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Agency OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

Number of posts : 1167
Registration date : 2007-07-26

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:52 pm

What was that? You'll post every week? Well I never would've guessed.

Not that anyone else here is any better. Who can give me one good reason not to just give up and permalock the thread?

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:59 pm

Because it would make me sad?

But yeah, it's gone pretty necro.

Mizicho

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2012-01-18

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:57 am

I'm cool with it.
I'll post at least once a week too.

Either way, the torch is yours. If you want to get rid of it, do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:25 pm

You say that, but then you go on to not actually post. You must see that that kind of behaviour irks me.

Navarre

Number of posts : 272
Registration date : 2012-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:29 pm

See i would have posted but i was waiting for beese to take charge. i didnt exactly reread his bio about being shy and unleadership worthy but yeah i will post when it reopens
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:58 pm

So you're going to wait for me to lock it, then unlock it again before you post? Why not post now?

Seriously guys, I asked why I shouldn't lock the thread, I never said I actually locked it. Plus, if you made like... 2 clicks, you'd see that it hasn't been locked.

Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:41 pm

I'll post some time either tomorrow or they day after, when my exams finish.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Y'all know the deal. I'm reviving this because why not?

Still, it's been two years. You may wanna change your char or make a new one. The important thing is that you're comfortable with the char you're playing.

So, in line with this I'm giving you all the chance to either tweak your character, abandon your previous char and make a new one, or even make a second char and play both of them at the same time. Though, I'll probably only let a couple of people do that last one.

I for one won't be changing my anime as fuck teenage girl with a katana and wings who happens to be an eldritch abomination from beyond the veil, because that happens to be my fetish.

Once everyone's posted in this thread and confirmed they they are reading to, we can get this plane rolling, if you know what I'm saying.

1337ness_of_teh_n00b
Admin

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:28 pm

/cats

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2012-01-16

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jul 17, 2014 9:34 pm

Name: Naṣāru (No, don't try pronouncing it, just call him Nas)

Age: Around 5000 years old or so, you tend to stop counting after a while.

Race: Quasi divine being

Appearance: Brown hair, red eyes, 6"4. Finds black jeans and white t-shirts to be very comfortable.

Description: The embodiment of the human race's Heroism.

Skills: Can call up and wield basically any weapon wielded by a Hero in humanities history. though has a fondness for swords personally.

Weaknesses: Very much a stickler for honour and tries very hard to avoid casualties on either side of a conflict, Human casualties at least. Also guns are totally cheating.

Notable Items: If I honestly tried listing every known famous weapon in history this section would be longer than all my bio's combined even the ones I lost. Basically, famous weapons have certain attributes that make them handy in different situations e.g need to slay a dragon? pull out Arondight once wielded by Lancelot. Need to make big explosion? Fergus mac Róich's Caladbolg has you covered. ect.

Bio: Back in the days of the stone age humanity was totally cool just living out their short lives hunting, eating, having sex and sleeping whilst avoiding death as much as you really could back in those days. Now see Gaia had really expected a little more out of her most recent creations, but they seemed to just want to live their lives and die when their time came. So she gave birth to a new singular being filled with passionate urges of heroism, to protect their own, to conquer those they considered a threat and linked him to the human race. Oh boy did she get her entertainment alright, for about 4800 years before the humans she'd unknowing given such great power started to drain her of resources. Ah irony at it's best. Anyway, Nas joined the Agency because it's the best way for him to continue protecting humanity (I'm forcing myself to keep this nice and short because we all know what happens when I don't.)

Misc: He won't die like regular humans, but enough damage will force him into a regenerative coma for about a decade or so thanks to Gaia's current weakened state.

Fastest I've ever really written a character sheet before. Tell me if I need to change anything.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:15 pm

Name: Mr. Lister (First name is unknown, it's probably something really embarrasing like Marion or Jaimie)

Race: Caucasian

Appearance: Black hair with blue streaks, Hazel eyes  5"10, goatee with a 5 o'clock shadow. Wears assless Chatz... Beg pardon, chaps black cargo pants, black motorcycle gloves, and a leather jacket over a black band t-shirt of his former group, the Sister Fisters.

Skills: An awe inspiring voice with an 8 octave range and volume going up to 140db+, experience with electronics, first aid, and mechanics, can also mimic any voice with use of his implants.

Weaknesses: Often too passionate about ideas, can lead to almost obsession, as well as EMP's and other interference with his implants.

Notible Items: A semi-automatic pistol with an extended magazine and optional silencer. A .50 caliber (that's .5 of an inch in bullet diamater) bolt-action sniper rifle. Carries a few all-purpose tools on a utility belt for reparing and otherwise, including a highly modified and somewhat impractical Swiss Army knife along with a tomahawk for use as what he claims as a "Socket wrench in a pinch and a radtastic wire cutter" but everybody knows he just likes to hack people's faces in with it.

Bio: Billed as one of the worlds best roadies, Lister was able to do everything that a whole crew could do and still fill in for any band as a singer/instrumentalist. Eventually that wasn't enough for him and after enough persuading, was able to join the world famous band he was touring with, then changing the name of them to the Sister Fisters (Believe me, their former name is not one you can really say in public without getting stared at by conserned mothers).
After touring the world for a few years Lister decided to give "the whole music thing" a break and live off what he had saved from. One too many parties later and Lister found himself almost broke and living in a small apartment in the inner city. That's when he found an advertisement in a newspaper for vocal implants, helping mute people be able to talk.

Remembering his starpower, he put it to work by using his name to back the product with one condition, that they make a special one for him with a highly sensitive microphone built in for voice projection. Little to his knowledge this company was backed by a small branch of The Agency. After viewing his skills and newly found power of destruction, The Agency trained and recruited him, giving him the odd implant here and there to better compete with the more inhuman members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:41 pm

Characters are neato and all, but just to clarify, are you two making these as second chars, or replacing your previous chars?

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

I'll be trying to use two characters and see how I go. If I decide it's to much effort I'll ask if one of can die heroically or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tunnel Snakes Rule

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-11-12

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I'm replacing mine. Two characters is a bit too much for me to handle, creative writing isn't my strong suit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Melexiious
The Fabulous

Number of posts : 760

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Name: Umbrage, Nicknamed Umbies.

Race: Human

Appearance: Leather Jacker, as casual as humanly possible. Scruffy, short Hair, and slightly baggy Jeans. Tries a bit too hard to look casual and fit into normal society, which is kind of stupid since he's with these whacky fellas

Description: 6'2, White Hair, Brown eyes, sharp-ish facial bone structure (Sharp jaw, sharp nose ect.)

Skills: Talented in all sciences, Mechanics, Schools of Subject, especially good driver (Planes, Helicopters, Cars, Trains. Anything) Stole a considerable amount of Billions from his father before leaving and Swordsmanship (Only in self defence or if someone is attacking someone else wrongly).

Weaknesses: Can't take lead in anything, Shy, Indecisive, Nice for an Evil Genius, Half Mad has Daddy Issues, wants to be pacifist but fates has different ideas, hates death and killing and a bit socially inept.

Notable Items: Has a Personal Robotic Butler named Mr.F that Follows him everywhere, serves him alcohol and performs surgery is need be,
Has google glas-

Bio: Born into an evil family he never found his place, he just has the crippling problem of not being evil.
Has a speciality almost all sciences due to the best teaching money could buy when he was young. His life goal was to live up to his fathers expectations and become an evil master mind and take control his organization when he steps down. He, tried his hardest but never became evil enough for his likings. Mainly because he thought it would be unpleasant for some stranger on the street to get a sword in the face, after he had his final fight with his father he ran away to get back at him, by helping the people. Found some cool cats and decided to join them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:58 am

Uh, Cracked, might wanna reread your previous posts

Cracked Atlas wrote:
Alise let out a sigh, and moved into the room beyond. There were gems embedded into the stone walls every 10 feet or so which were glowing fairly brightly. Bright enough to see that there was a small corridor that branched at the end. Alise walked down and looked down all three possible directions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Jul 23, 2014 11:59 am

Sorry, I just have an abysmally low expectation of previous me. He's normally quite the fuck up.

You win this time, old me.

Orandulum
Spurt Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 am

Cracked Atlas wrote:

Name: The Mendoza Twins. Anne and Brittany

It really doesn't take that much effort, to at least retcon the names you want to change.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Wrote a lengthy response here, but my laptop randomly disconnected from the Internet midway through and I lost it.

I miss my old laptop.

tl;dr is I really fucking hate that I'm using the Mendoza twins because I didn't create them. Honestly considered just making it two different characters and not explaining why. Figured I should stay the course, but fuck actually reading their char sheet. Just kill them, quickly, so I can go back to using chars I actually give a fuck about.

Cracked Atlas
His Sexcellency

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:54 pm

And so we come to the end of the fight scene. Stuff happened, I learnt that coordinating a 9 person fight scene in a RP is actually pretty difficult, and I think we're all better people for what we can take away from this.

That said, I will be prodding harder next time this happens so,  

Anyway, now that we're back to non-fighting stuff, I expect everyone to get back to posting and whatnot. As a bonus, have my rough early draft for my most recent post. WARNING: Contains spoilers, so read the actual post first.

End of Mendoza Twin Fight:

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Agency OOC   

Back to top Go down

The Agency OOC
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Does Tim Exist/Am I a banana? :: Role-Playing :: Sign-Ups/OOC-
Jump to: